Search results for query: *

1. Pyradox

Reason behind your username

Well, 'Pyra' comes from 'pyre' (or the female form of 'Pyro'), and 'dox' comes from 'paradox'. Out of the other names: Pike Queen Scorpia - Pike Queen Lucy is awesome, and I've always kind of liked the name Scorpia. Affliction - My favorite word at the time, a synonym for 'sickness'. Arctura -...
  2. Pyradox

Re: The etymology of your username. Mix of 'Pyra', which means flame, and 'paradox.' I missed this name too goddamn much.
  3. Pyradox

Re: The etymology of your username. Meant to be a feminine form of Arcturus, which is a star in the constellation Bootes.
  4. Pyradox

Re: The etymology of your username. It's another word for 'sickness'. (More generally, something that causes pain/suffering, but 'sickness' is the reason I chose it.) My signature kind of ties in with that as well.
  5. Pyradox

Re: The etymology of your username. Pike Queen Lucy. I've always liked the name Scorpia (BEFORE the Deathly Hallows, would you believe that?) and I've been seriously considering changing my name to Scorpia Wood. It first came to me in a wonderful daydream where I became famous for writing a...
Back
Top Bottom