• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

What video games are you playing now?

Playing through Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag right now. Having so much fun with sailing that the Jackdaw is almost fully upgraded while I'm still at Sequence 7 lmao Not a fan of all these trailing missions though.
  2. Pyrax

Wrapping up the Verdant Wind route on Fire Emblem Three Houses today, then it's onwards to Blue Lions. I've already finished Crimson Flower so that's 2/4 routes done. Considering taking a break after Azure Moon to avoid burning out
  3. Pyrax

Finished Fallout 4 via the Minutemen ending, destroying the Brotherhood and Insitute in the process. Almost destroyed the Railroad through the Institute first but changed my mind. Also played through the Far Harbour DLC a few days ago, which might I add I enjoyed more than the base game's...
  4. Pyrax

Been playing Control over the past week. Confusing to navigate at first (the map doesn't help) but I've gotten the hang of the Oldest House's interior. Currently putting off the main story for side missions and exploration (gotta get those Ability Points), been farming materials for the Service...
  5. Pyrax

Gave Breath of the Wild a chance and I'm enjoying it! I'm not a fan of breakable weapons but otherwise it's been fun just exploring the place. Why it took me until now to play it I'll never know - I've already freed Ruta and Medoh, not sure which Divine Beast I should free next. Regardless I'm...
  6. Pyrax

Progress in Yakuza LAD slowed down a bit after reaching Chapter 12. Levelling Sotenbori Battle Arena turned out to be less of a grind than I thought - up to floor 26 and my party's already between lv.40-42. Might go to the Yokohama Underground later after for job grinding (2-3 jobs at lv.20 for...
  7. Pyrax

Finally picked up Yakuza Like a Dragon. I've only reached Chapter 4 so far but I'm loving it. The turn-based combat works much better than I thought, it's very fun and I can't wait to unlock job class switching later. Huge shame I can't drag enemies into convenience stores or fast-food shops...
  8. Pyrax

Finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3 back on Tuesday. While the final boss was very cinematic, I'd imagine it'll get repetitive as hell since the mid-battle cutscenes are all unskippable. Glad I beat it on the first attempt lol, Signifer is such a broken class goddamn - just buff after buff. Also...
  9. Pyrax

Been playing nothing but Xenoblade Chronicles 3 since its release day. Almost at 80 hours and I'm at the cusp of unlocking the final dungeon. Just had to do several hours worth of Hero Quests and regular sidequests first. And even then I haven't done all the side content I want to do. It's my...
  10. Pyrax

Completed Future Connected back on Friday. Just casually playing Bravely Default 2 at work. After buying it all the way back in January The plot isn't anything special in my opinion, but the gameplay is as fun as the first two games. Currently at Chapter 1 right now, so maybe it'll pick up later.
  11. Pyrax

Moving on to a replay of Future Connected after beating my second playthrough of Xenoblade DE yesterday. My first file was 11 hours so I should beat this in about 3-4 days. Plenty of time before XC3 comes out.
  12. Pyrax

Completed Torna the Golden Country about 2 days ago. I finally understand Blade Combos now, would've been nice to know all that during the base game! Starting another playthrough of Xenoblade DE tonight.
  13. Pyrax

Completed Xenoblade 2 yesterday. Great game but 70+ hours and I still don't understand element orbs, specially how to set them up. The lack of a tutorial section would've been useful for a game as mechanically complex as XC2 @_@ Anyway I started the Torna expansion today and reached Gormott...
  14. Pyrax

Playing through Xenoblade 2 for the first time in preparation for Xenoblade 3 next month. After this is Torna and another playthrough of XC1 and Future Connected. The mechanics are all less convoluted than I initially thought, but I'm not a fan of the Blade gacha system lmao.
  15. Pyrax

Finally got a start on Bayonetta with my new OLED Switch. Currently up to Chapter 2, loving the gameplay and enemy designs. Took me far too long to figure out how to equip lollipops lol
  16. Pyrax

Picked up Tales of Arise again. Currently doing the postgame to prepare for new game +
  17. Pyrax

Been playing FF9 the past couple of days. Progress is slow but I'm nearing the end of disc 1 - I'm at Gizamaluke's Grotto and a bit underleveled lmao.
  18. Pyrax

Spent the last few days finishing Spider-Man and its DLCs, after which I finished Miles Morales in just 2 days. The final boss in MM bugged out on me, leading to roughly 5 minutes of wailing on them wondering why they weren't fighting back. At least I obtained the 100 hit combo trophy before...
  19. Pyrax

Currently about 40% into Spider-Man's story - no clue about my playtime but I'm guessing it's somewhere around the 15 hour mark? And that includes swinging around New York for fun. A shorter game is a breath of fresh air after playing two long games back to back lol. Will definitely play the...
  20. Pyrax

Finished Horizon Forbidden West! Had a couple of minor bugs but overall a great sequel. My only gripes were that the swimming and flying controls are so tanky, and as cool as they are, Clawstriders are incredibly slow mounts. Chargers and even Bristlebacks are faster so I don't really see the...
Back
Top Bottom