Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Spiderman 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Like a Dragon Garden and Fantasy VII Rebirth. Though it won't be for a while until I get a PS5. Not to mention I still need to play Remake before buying Rebirth
  2. Pyrax

VERY hyped for Like a Dragon: Ishin. I've been meaning to get back into Yakuza, glad it's also on PS4.
  3. Pyrax

Looking forward to Kena: Bridge of Spirits after watching the State of Play trailer. It looks so good, and the combat reminds of of Horizon Zero Dawn. Speaking of which, I'm also looking forward to Horizon Forbidden West. On the Switch front, it's still just SMT V and localised Nocturne HD.
  4. Pyrax

SMT V and Nocturne Remastered after the last mini direct, I'm gonna buy a Switch with whichever comes out first. More Shin Megami Tensei is always welcome :bulbaLove:
  5. Pyrax

Ghost of Tsushima comes out in less than 2 weeks and I'm very hyped. The cinema mode was one of the things that sold me on it - ngl the ability to make the game look like an old samurai film was a great idea.
  6. Pyrax

Ghost of Tsushima recently caught my attention. I liked its E3 footage, but it wasn't until I re-watched it and was thoroughly impressed with the gameplay and visuals that I was hyped up. Likewise for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, which is fortunately coming out next month.
  7. Pyrax

SMT V, Dark Souls Remastered, Okami HD and Octopath Traveler. I'm holding off on buying a Switch until they've all been released.
Back
Top Bottom