Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Found a copy of Y for very cheap. I've been looking for a game to casually play to avoid getting burnt out by Uni work, so I bought it. Figured might as well give Gen VI another chance. Picked up a Froakie. I already have a team in mind:
  2. Pyrax

I'm currently grinding for the Elite Four, mostly alternating between Route 222 and Victory Road. Once everyone is at lv.57, I'll capture the Lake Trio then return to the Pokémon League. Might I add, I always have the worst luck when it comes to Giratina. In every playthrough I've done...
  3. Pyrax

I'm just about to face Byron after levelling everyone up to lv.42. Roselia and Scyther can still pull their weight in battle, so I'm holding off their evolutions for the time being. Once I get the Mine Badge I'll make a detour to Fuego Ironworks. Current team Infernape (Wonsungi) lv.42 Roselia...
  4. Pyrax

Felt a bit nostalgic for Sinnoh, so I decided to dig up my DSi and start up a new Platinum file. I'm currently in Team Galactic's Eterna HQ, but I'll save it for tomorrow morning so Budew can evolve. Also time-travelled to last Friday to capture the Drifloon outside Valley Windworks. The 24 hour...
  5. Pyrax

Started up AlphaSapphire again and chose Treecko. I'm currently leveling up a freshly caught Numel for my party, then it's off to Fallarbor. Current Team: Grovyle lv.21 Zubat lv.21 Spheal (bred in X) lv.20 Magnemite lv.20 Numel lv.17
  6. Pyrax

Completed the Alola Pokédex this morning - the last Pokémon I caught were the Tapu as a grand finale of sorts. I might be tempted to finally do RR, just to get it out of the way. On the other hand, I kinda don't want to force myself to play through the episode just for the sake of completing it...
  7. Pyrax

Actually, I changed my mind about Rainbow Rocket. I started the episode, but quickly lost interest unfortunately >> So yeah, I've been working on the dex since beating the game a couple of days ago. Caught a pair of Blacephalon with Hau and the URS and went home. Ran into Sina and Dexio while...
  8. Pyrax

Pretty pleased that Gamefreak added more trainers to Mt.Lanakila, now it feels like a traditional victory road imo. And with my final preparations, it's time for the Elite Four! Once all that was done, the Elite Four greeted us, and we went back to Iki Town for a party. So glad USUM doesn't...
  9. Pyrax

Defeated Lusamine and took a break for a couple of days. I've mostly been idly working on my dex - it's now at 52% completion. Totem Kommo-O was still on the easy side, but ultimately more challenging and less disappointing than SM so that was a plus. We played the flutes at the altar (bgm is...
  10. Pyrax

Got my Pokédex completion up to 35%. Did a couple of sidequests for extra money, then headed for Po Town. I absolutely love this place's atmosphere, so I took my sweet time just exploring and listening to the rain and bgm. Guzma's Masquerain was so annoying, every Air Cutter was pretty much a...
  11. Pyrax

Started off today with Olivia's Grand Trial. Her Lileep was the most difficult part because I didn't have any Steel moves. Hau and I were then invited to Aether Paradise where Nihilego appeared and was promptly defeated by Gaia. She evolved afterwards, so that was neat. We then met up with...
  12. Pyrax

Completed Ilima's trial and Hala's grand trial! Hala was more of a challenge than he was in SM, but that just makes battles more fun imo. Tried a round of Mantine Surfing at the game's insistence and ended up with around 2047 points. It was a fun imo, I could see myself enjoying this feature...
  13. Pyrax

US finally arrived this afternoon, so I've been playing for a couple of hours. After arriving at Hau'oli City, I decided to slow down a bit and catch some Pokémon before progressing. Gave my character a haircut and bought her some clothes. Current Team: Aoi/Popplio lv.10 Railgun/Grubbin lv.9...
  14. Pyrax

Now that some people have already gotten the games, this thread is a log of your playthrough of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon. Post about your activities and accomplishments. Arriving at a new town, catching a Pokémon, advancing the story, important battles, etc. This thread will have spoilers...
  15. Pyrax

I've been replaying AlphaSapphire for the past few days. Not really out of nostalgia, but to see whether I can make a fair judgement on it after three years. I've just beaten Wally. Definitely my favourite moment from these games, it's such a shame his rematches are through the Maison and not...
  16. Pyrax

I've been playing through White again. I chose Tepig, just to see whether I'll end up liking Emboar by the end of this playthrough. Started off this morning by defeating Elesa. I'm currently in Driftveil City, about ready to battle Clay. Current Team: Pignite (Zu Bajie) lv.30 Swablu (Altair)...
  17. Pyrax

I started off this morning by arriving at Mt. Lanakila, and who would appear but Gladion! I underestimated his Silvally, leading to two of my party members fainting before I even started to climb. After Poni Canyon and its multitude of trainers, Mt.Lanakila was a breath of fresh air and very...
  18. Pyrax

Held off from advancing the plot for 2 days because I had classes, also because I wanted to fill up my dex a bit more. So really this is more of an update over what I've done since my last post. Made it to the Seafolk village and collected Aerodactyl. Met up with Hapu at Ancient Poni Path; this...
  19. Pyrax

Almost lost against Totem Mimikyu. Practically 2HKO'd most of my team aside from Bewear, in the end I had to sacrifice Bewear just so I can finish it off with Salazzle. I then made my way to Po Town to rescue some kid's Yungoos, and absolutely enjoyed every minute of my infiltration into Team...
  20. Pyrax

Started off today by defeating Kahuna Olivia and completing Akala's Grand Trial. Fairly straightforward battle, though Lycanroc was actually harder than I anticipated. Chinchou and Stufful evolved afterwards, which really could've helped. Went on a tour of Aether Paradise and met an alien...
Back
Top Bottom