Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Hello everyone! Now that the Sinnoh remakes have finally been announced, please direct your attention to the Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl thread.
  2. Pyrax

Imo Pokemon Day on the 25th Anniversary would be an ideal date for a hypothetical reveal - it'd be like SM in 2016. Assuming the leak is true.
  3. Pyrax

The changes won't be as dramatic as the FF7 remake that's for sure. Imagine "Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Remake" in 2021 and Part 2 in 2022, with both halves being full games by themselves :lapras:
  4. Pyrax

I doubt Gamefreak would be so greedy that they'd lock the battle zone behind DLC. The Battle Frontier sure (Day 1 DLC maybe?), but not an entire postgame location - they're probably aware of the potential backlash. And hopefully with enough story and content to warrant the price. Maybe about 8...
  5. Pyrax

I can see a lot of Johto regional forms too as a nod to HGSS. Like maybe an Ice/Flying Noctowl (or maybe not since they're already in the dex?) or Grass/Fire Sunflora. Feels like Sinnoh was destined for regional variants lol. Shellos and Gastrodon don't really sell the east/west side concept...
  6. Pyrax

Changed the (outdated) poll to reflect Gen VIII coming out next year. We're also starting to get a tad off-topic, so let's steer the discussion back around: Should the hypothetical DP remakes come before or after the followup game(s)? Why?
  7. Pyrax

This would be a good opportunity to add a dungeon map app for the Pokétch. It'd function a bit like Zelda's dungeon maps in that you can view multiple floors and fills out as the player explores it. Though knowing Gamefreak and Rotomdex's lack of dungeon/building maps, I shouldn't get my hopes up.
  8. Pyrax

I'm all up for MMO elements if it'll make unlocking Spiritomb and capturing flags much easier. Secret base trainers and QR bases were a fun concept and should be included too.
  9. Pyrax

I'm sure Gamefreak learned their lesson after DP's release. HGSS and ORAS proved they're willing to deviate from the original games' regional dex.
  10. Pyrax

I have my doubts about new Megas in hypothetical remakes, especially with Z-Moves being the current 'shiny new thing'. Worst case scenario, the Sinnoh starters will get exclusive Z-Moves, just like the Alolan starters. There's a chance that Mega Garchomp (Cynthia) and possibly Mega Gyarados...
  11. Pyrax

I'm thinking Bidoof. It and Bibarel being used as Ride-Pokémon would be a nice nod to their HM Slave status. Staraptor's fairly large, and as PkmnTrainerV said, it's Sinnoh's regional bird, so I don't see why it can't be used for Fly.
Back
Top Bottom