Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

Trailers and News Discussion

The fact that Decidueye(sp?) is Grass/Ghost is really relieving, since it'll no longer be hampered by a common 4x weakness, unlike Torterra. It still has an Ice weakness though, so I'm hoping it'll be able to learn Steel Wing.
  2. Pyrax

Dewott's scalchops evolve into Samurott's helmet, so there's really no reason why Torracat's bell can't evolve into Litten3's The designs are as good a confirmation as any, even with Dewott and Combusken's existence.
  3. Pyrax

Both of you might be on to something. Maybe her reason for working with Professor Kukui has something to do with gathering intelligence for someone or something? Aliens Extradimensional beings Creations of the Aether Foundation Take your pick.
  4. Pyrax

We're fighting aliens now Pokéfans. Can I just say, I don't trust this Aether Foundation - they just scream "secretly villainous" to me. Calling it now, they're the true villains. Also, it kinda worried me that they were introducing a new type at first. What is Type: Null even meant to be? A...
  5. Pyrax

I hope the starters' middle stages appear. It'll settle this whole controversy once and for all.
  6. Pyrax

I forgot, did the Chinese leak mention a Dark-type Alolan Rattata? I mean it didn't mention Bewear's pre-evo or the sandcastles, but there's still a chance they were intentionally omitted.
  7. Pyrax

Four, actually. Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow.
  8. Pyrax

I like the design of its shell, particularly the jagged edges and the spikes. Really sets it apart from existing turtle Pokemon.
  9. Pyrax

Well that was...something. I don't understand how the challenges and kahuna battles work (fancy term for gym leaders?), but wow are those Alolan forms unnecessary. And to think I was excited about Mega Ninetales/Mega Sandslash because of the thumbnail.
  10. Pyrax

@Velvet There's a good chance she'll be an antagonist, or an anti-hero at best. Working for Kukui for her own reasons might very well be "she works with whoever can help her achieve her goals".
  11. Pyrax

A stylistic choice, I'm assuming. We see Pokéball designs all the time. I agree. As cute as Lillie is, that whole "Professor Kukui's mysterious assistant" is kinda off-putting.
  12. Pyrax

Please GameFreak, let THE bracelets be Gen VII's Mega Ring and not some convoluted new mechanic.
  13. Pyrax

Huh. Confirmation on Solgaleo/Lunala's names and types, confirmation of Kukui as the Professor, our rival's name, and the reveal of that Lillie girl. A bit more than I was expecting. Speaking of Lillie, the fact that she's described as a "Professor Kukui's mysterious assistant" rather than just...
  14. Pyrax

I agree. Each island could just have its own artwork in the style of other regional maps, and GameFreak chose to use the PC's home island to introduce Alola as a whole. There are likely 7 more maps we haven't seen yet.
  15. Pyrax

Maybe an explanation on those vehicles we saw?
  16. Pyrax

I'd be surprised if we didn't get a clip, especially during the last few minutes of the show. HGSS and BW had short clips when they were revealed, IIRC.
Back
Top Bottom