Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

No Zeraora this month either. GameFreak's really taking their time with its reveal. The four symbols are a popular motif, I can see why multiple people would have the same idea.
  2. Pyrax

That's an issue from 2014, CoroCoro hasn't leaked yet.
  3. Pyrax

No news on a date yet.
  4. Pyrax

Not if you come in expecting no Pokémon news ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. Pyrax

The donkey's eyes are off and don't fit a starter at all, at least its proportions are better than the fire horse. The racoon is the only good fakemon of this set imo.
  6. Pyrax

The first one looks oddly familiar, it's like I've seen it before as a fried chicken mascot. I don't know what the second one is even supposed to be - looks more like a chicken wearing a lampshade.
  7. Pyrax

The first mon looks more like a tapir to me. Compared to Phanpy, it doesn't look recognisable as an elephant.
  8. Pyrax

Not much, I'd bet. Gen 8 would've already been released by 2020. Platinum (2008), BW2 (2012), and SM (2016) didn't have any references to their year's Olympics either.
  9. Pyrax

I'm kinda curious about what a pure Flying Eeveelution would be based on. Maybe a wind deity or some mythological creature associated with the wind. It could be paired with Sylveon, probably unofficially.
  10. Pyrax

Ash is presumably in Johto this time, hence why we've only seen mons from the first two gens so far. Zeraora and Gen VIII will be revealed sooner or later, just not right now. I'm leaning towards Zeraora which is due for a reveal soon. It could be that it's smaller than a little girl while...
  11. Pyrax

Pokėmon ME? I didn't know they were naming a Pokemon game after one of our admins. I dunno, these names sound more like codenames to me. Kinda like 'Rainbow/Niji' for SM.
  12. Pyrax

I like the latest set, but I'm a little skeptical - the zodiac is a common theme for fake fire starters, so a fire rabbit is definitely a red flag. The spurs on the platypus is a great little detail.
  13. Pyrax

We also have Ludicolo to some extent, but the only indicators are its lilypad and beak. Another Kappa Pokémon might be more like traditional depictions to distinguish itself.
  14. Pyrax

I could see that happening, to be honest. Have Zeraora's seiyuu appear to announce it for the movie. Mega Lugia Probably Lugia's role in the plot and how it relates to Ash and whatever will be announced in Pokénchi.
  15. Pyrax

Interestingly, before Zoroark and Zorua were revealed, M14 was just known as 'Supreme Ruler of Illusions: Z'. Also, someone appearing with big news reminds me of when Masuda appeared on Pokémon Sunday to reveal Zoroark's silhouette. Interpret that as you will.
  16. Pyrax

Sounds just like BW's release, specifically the Zorua/Zoroark events. Download Zeraora in USM -> Transfer it to Gen 8 -> Unlock something ingame.
  17. Pyrax

It's a placeholder for preorders. Happens all the time with popular franchises.
  18. Pyrax

I doubt Gamefreak will stray from paired versions, especially with a new generation on a new console. Paired versions have been selling well for 22 years, and they know that.
  19. Pyrax

Another set of fake leaks, but I'm liking this trio a lot better. The fire goat has much better proportions than the horse, for one.
  20. Pyrax

The OP looks good to me. Once we get more concrete info (trailers, scans, etc), it might be a good idea to leave small "comments" on leaks with confirmed details as they get revealed. Like the previous leaks thread.
Back
Top Bottom