Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Everyone, we have a fresh new speculation thread here. Please direct all discussions there.
  2. Pyrax

Cutting off speculation by making the fire starter bipedal from the start, clever move Gamefreak. I like the logos, looks like a pair of twin wolves.
  3. Pyrax

Threadmarks: Like both begging in-thread 21/02/19

Just a heads up everyone. While joking about leaks is perfectly fine (and encouraged!), please make sure you're contributing and not just asking for likes. They don't really add much to the topic at hand or bringing up a new point. In other words, it's off-topic and irrelevant to the thread...
  4. Pyrax

Threadmarks: Notes on posting videos (summarizing contents, etc) 12/02/2019

Hello everyone, After reviewing PkmntrainerV's suggestion, the staff have come to a conclusion that if you're posting a video, we recommend summarizing its contents for people with slower connections and for convenience. Additionally, everyone is free to ask for a brief summary to filter out...
  5. Pyrax

The majority of fake leaks tend to be starters, so maybe it's a way of making it more believable. Antarctica for Gen VIII
  6. Pyrax

Maybe it can be split into districts. Battle district for the Gym and battle facilities, fashion district for clothing shops, and so on.
  7. Pyrax

That's one way of cutting down on the number of new Pokémon. Interesting if true, it sounds like the next logical step after the creation of the Alola League, just with the player instead of Kukui. I'm all up for scrapping the Festival Plaza and returning to the PSS. Knowing Gamefreak, they...
  8. Pyrax

I hope this "super Meltan" won't be a rehash of Complete Zygarde. Keeping it battle-exclusive was quite disappointing.
  9. Pyrax

My mistake then. Seems like it'd be interesting to see how Gamefreak would avoid it looking too human, otherwise it'd fall into uncanny valley. Maybe a pair of compoundeyes like Venonat?
  10. Pyrax

Not all fairies are the stereotypical winged humanoid. And Flabebe and Floette are actually fairies holding flowers
  11. Pyrax

...Huh, so it was real all along. Tbh the design doesn't really look that interesting to me, the nut and wire tail just look very out of place compared to its ditto-like body. Gen VII's been weird with new mons - introduce 5 additional Pokémon in the follow-up games, then introduce another for...
  12. Pyrax

The long awaited Mega Flygon and Johto regional forms?
  13. Pyrax

If it's real, then that's roughly 84 Pokémon potentially confirmed for next gen. Gamefreak's really dreading #1000 aren't they? Looks like a nut with a black blob in the centre resting on top of a grey Ditto, there's no clear inspiration other than "wierd blob". It's so bizarre that I wonder if...
  14. Pyrax

I'm curious about the role a messiah character would play. An antagonist? A supporting character? Having ties to some whale Pokémon would definitely have some parallels between AZ and Floette. Ranger's Field Moves would be so convenient for the main series, especially in HM-heavy regions like...
  15. Pyrax

It's probably because of the artstyle. LGPE looks very cartoony, so the Pokémon models have to fit this aesthetic at the cost of looking a bit lifeless. Hopefully Gen VIII takes a more realistic direction, otherwise it'll look so weird compared to USM's models imo.
  16. Pyrax

I was thinking of Dragon-types and Flying-types taking more damage from Hail, albeit not by much - somewhere around 0.5x.
  17. Pyrax

If Gamefreak were to use another type triangle, it should be just like Grass/Fire/Water imo - three types that are super-effective against one type while resisting the other. That leaves them with Fighting/Flying/Rock, Rock/Steel/Fire, or Grass/Poison/Ground. Each starter should be able to...
  18. Pyrax

The Middle East isn't just Muslim terrorists, there's a lot of culture and history there. Gamefreak could focus on Mesopotamia as a theme for a middle eastern region, for example. They'll have the Babylonian, Sumerian, Achaemenid, Akkadian, and other civillisations to work with. And like...
  19. Pyrax

GameFreak knows there's money and interest in more remakes. We'll probably be getting a "Let's Go, Togepi!/Let's Go, Marill!" along with Sinnoh Remakes.
  20. Pyrax

It's a spinoff. Generation VIII won't be until next year. So am I, but I can't help but wonder whether Gen II Pokémon and so on will be added later. Maybe as free DLC.
Back
Top Bottom