Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Yo, this is just a reminder to keep info that's either unconfirmed or unofficial sources in our leaks/rumours thread :bulbaWave: Screencraps from trailers are fine though.
  2. Pyrax

Not a fan of the protagonists owning what's effectively a smartphone in 19th Century Japan. Surely a notebook would've been fine :unsure:
  3. Pyrax

The release dates being so close reminds me a bit of last year with Ubisoft releasing Watch Dogs Legion and Assassins Creed Valhalla 2 weeks apart. Granted those are completely different franchises, but I'm wondering whether Legends will 'supplement' whatever lore BDSP introduces/expands on to...
  4. Pyrax

I could see it happening in the climax. Some event that necessitates the player obtaining/crafting the flute and climbing Mt.Coronet to summon Arceus. The whole sequence works as a reference to DP's own climax.
  5. Pyrax

Well here's your open world Pokemon, now where to start... I kinda like the presentation? The world actually feels alive, while the battles look good from the trailer alone. Trees and graphics aside, Gamefreak outdid themselves on the look of the world and overworld combat - if this is just a...
Back
Top Bottom