Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Finished Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! this afternoon, picked it up since it reminded me of Shirobako (albeit focusing more on animation than a full-blown anime production). The main trio's chemistry is fun to watch and the backdrops are nice to look at. Thoroughly enjoyed it - 10/10 (Easy...
  2. Pyrax

Finally got around to watching Your Name on Netflix. It lives up to the hype imo, and it's so beautiful to look at - just like all of Shinkai's films.
  3. Pyrax

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood via Netflix. It's been about 8 years since I last watched it, and about 5 since I last read the manga. I still haven't seen the 2003 anime
  4. Pyrax

The entirety of Kill la Kill in an all-night marathon. It's a fun show once you get past the fanservice.
  5. Pyrax

Episodes 12 and 13 A Place Further Than the Universe. These last two episodes cemented it as my favourite anime this season, it's really underrated and worth a watch imo.
  6. Pyrax

Yuru Camp. So comfy, definitely one of my favourites this season.
  7. Pyrax

Finally got around to watching Love Live! Sunshine!!'s 2nd season. Despite my complaints, I enjoyed it. The songs (especially My Mai Tonight and Awaken the Power) were pretty memorable for me, and I liked the little references here and there. Can't wait for the movie ^^
  8. Pyrax

A few days ago I decided to watch Symphogear, in fact I'm currently on ep.10 of GX. This is a bit late, but I love how over the top it is; GX alone starts off with Hibiki supplexing a space shuttle just to save a village. And that was after they blew a hole in K2 just because it was in the way...
  9. Pyrax

I've just finished watching an older (circa 2002), relatively unknown anime called Haibane Renmei. It's well-paced and full of symbolism (none of which is religious). Also, it's first half is relatively slow and is more of a SoL, whereas the second half is darker and deals with a number of...
  10. Pyrax

Rinne no Lagrange episode 14/season 2 episode 2. I must say, it's quite an underrated anime. Additionally, I find the characters' reactions quite realistic in the sense that they're not overreacting to every little thing.
  11. Pyrax

After watching Brotherhood a few months ago, I decided to watch the original FMA anime. I'm up to ep.7 so far.
  12. Pyrax

Yu Gi Oh GX. ''A Snake In The Grass II''
  13. Pyrax

Yu-Gi-Oh The Movie: The Pyramid Of Light Yu gi oh episode 95 ''The Tomb-Keeper's Secret''
Back
Top Bottom