Search results for query: *

1. Pyrax

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

A Roserade I used in Pt had Energy Ball for STAB and Shadow Ball for Psychic-types. It also knew Synthesis for recovery - Roselia learns it at lv.46 so you might want to go for Giga Drain (TM) instead if that's too late.
  2. Pyrax

Right, I forgot the order was different in USUM. Sorry about that. Noivern's Flyinium-Z can be used instead, then.
  3. Pyrax

You shouldn't have too much trouble with your team as is. You could give Primarina a Fairium-Z for this trial to try and one-shot Kommo-o. It's definitely possible. And since your Noivern has Flamethrower, it's the best counter for Scizor. It's a good choice against the totem too.
  4. Pyrax

Vikavolt's base speed is 43, I'm not too sure about Agility fixing that problem. Imo you might be better off giving it a Quick Claw and hope it activates. Or maybe catching a Hasty/Naive Grubbin?
  5. Pyrax

@CynthiaLover Maybe Quiet nature? Walrein is slow, it doesn't need that much speed, plus its Special Attack is increased. My Spheal in AS has Thick Fat, which I really recommend to reduce damage from Fire-type attacks. As for movesets, maybe Surf/Ice Beam/Aqua Ring/Earthquake? Surf and Ice Beam...
  6. Pyrax

This thread is for advice on teams for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon. You can ask about Pokémon availability, party members, movesets, etc. This thread will have spoilers, so please proceed with caution. When posting your team, please state your game, the Pokémon's species and their movesets...
  7. Pyrax

I don't mind overlapping types, so long as they have different roles (physical attacker, special attacker, etc) or don't share too many weaknesses. I'll look into getting a Baltoy (or Ralts, since there's lots of water-type trainers in Hoenn) and a Magnemite. Thanks.
  8. Pyrax

I've just restarted AlphaSapphire and this is what I have in mind so far: I don't know what the last two slots should be. I've used Manectric (first playthrough), Gallade (first playthrough) and Flygon (Moon) recently, so they're out of the question. I was thinking of two Special or Mixed...
  9. Pyrax

Currently struggling to think of a possible sixth member. I've just arrived at Paniola Ranch. Game: Moon I also have a Trumbeak and Makuhita serving as temporary party members. I'm planning on also using Salazzle, Bewear and Lanturn.
Back
Top Bottom