Search results for query: *

1. Qing'e

The Round Table

it could link to the MU database, but a list of common roles here with short descriptions would also be nice, agreed
  2. Qing'e

The Round Table

then, since you understand the guide yet find it isn't newbie-friendly, why not rewrite it in a way you think is? take what you find too technical and/or complicated and simplify it
  3. Qing'e

The Round Table

I'm just in the habit of crossing out jokes like that I see. I've had it go right from ear through ear regardless with any of my relatives I've tried to help, so I dunno but I'd suspect she just didn't want to bother to learn by listening
  4. Qing'e

The Round Table

from personal experience, that's a bad example if they can't learn computers, they just can't learn computers regardless of method
  5. Qing'e

The Round Table

On that note, and since some people seem to have missed it, Makaze did offer to make some things for the site during the EiMM (client-side, mainly), but his request is still in "your offer is noted" hell, and he's lost interest, so I would say chances of anything like that succeeding are in the...
  6. Qing'e

The Round Table

So something like Light/Intense? (Normal games that aren't particularly lax or time-intensive won't need to be marked.)
  7. Qing'e

The Round Table

Experimental Mafia? Complex Mafia?
Back
Top Bottom