Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Review JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

You probably mean you can only use Dynamax for 3 turns (which of course goes hand in hand with only being able to use 3 Max Moves) For the rest I see what you mean. We can't tell if the Dynamax effect would have worn off after the third attack (round?) because Gyarados fainted. From my own...
  2. Queen Cynthia

But that's exactly what it was if you ask me, one-sided writing. As I said in my second post (the analysis of the battle), Lance was obviously taken by surprise when he thought that using Max Guard was good enough, although you would clearly expect a Master at his level to know your opponent's...
  3. Queen Cynthia

It's not just because of what you call obsession (I just call it being a true fan of somebody), it's also because I think the battle itself wasn't written very well. I'll try to be as unbiased as possible now, ok? At the beginning it was still balanced and Lance battled just the way you would...
  4. Queen Cynthia

Thanks man. You've hit the nail on the head! Don't worry, I won't start the "Cynthia would have crushed Leon if she hadn't been neglected by the writers" debate from the preview again, because it no use anymore. You can't fix what's already broken (or should I say what's already a mess?) With...
Back
Top Bottom