Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

Which concept art do you mean? I always thought he was wearing some kind of helmet because the bandanas I know look more like a piece of cloth (Admittedly, I don't know much about it though :ROFLMAO:)
  2. Queen Cynthia

Still wondering what that red-orange like thing on Raihan's head is, a cap/hat or his hair? If the latter then it would look a bit, well..., strange. More like a plastic hat if you ask me. But I think the producers have recently become sloppy when it comes to character design, so I shouldn't be...
  3. Queen Cynthia

You're totally right. They made Lance look like a toal rookie which he clearly isn't! They could at least make this upcoming match a draw but I' m afraid it'll be the same result as always... Gigantamax-Charizard dominating while his opponents seems to have never heard of Dyna/Gigantamax in the...
  4. Queen Cynthia

Oh dear, another "Oh my God...look how great Leon is just because we decided to promote him at all costs and although he did poorly against Lance at first and then resorted to Gigantamax because we decided that he's the only one who's good at that special feature" -episode Frankly, I don't...
Back
Top Bottom