Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Still can't get my head around the question why a powerful legendary(!) Pokemon would prefer a life of dependence to being independent...hardly plausible if you ask me. Also, I just won't get it why they made Suicune that weak ! Yes, it had to purify the lake several times but it's supposed to...
  2. Queen Cynthia

Just a thought experiment: What if Suicune is starting to realize that it neither wants to be owned by a newbie nor by anybody in general? The Anime has never really made it clear what exactly happens as soon as a Pokemon is out of its Pokeball. I mean outside of the ball there's nothing that...
  3. Queen Cynthia

Living comfortably at a lab while instead they could be living "at home" in their natural surroundings? Seriously? If we could ask those lions, elephants and other animals living in zoos all around the world, I guess they would certainly tell us how they long for going back to their original...
  4. Queen Cynthia

So my comparison between Go and the hunters wasn't that off in the first place :D
  5. Queen Cynthia

But I'm afraid you haven't given any reason why you don't agree with me. There we had all those former companions of Ash who had to work hard in order to actually reach their goals and, as a consequence, deserved what they achieved. And here we have Go who hardly has to lift a finger in order to...
  6. Queen Cynthia

It's all about actually deserving a legendary Pokemon. I remember countless episodes where Ash helped or helaed mythical or legendary Pokemon, yet none of those Pokemon considered Ash worthy of being their trainer. But because it's "Saint Go" we're talking about, everything is different. Dawn's...
  7. Queen Cynthia

Wow, this sure is an intense thread :lapras: I'm afraid you're missing my point here, but maybe I didn't make it clear enough. It's not about one friend saving another friend (Only a fool would complain about that, I guess). It's about the massively flawed concept of Go in general. Let me...
  8. Queen Cynthia

I must admit I was expecting myself going on a rampage after that episode and declaring Go my most hated character. Fortunately, Go's decision to release Suicune plus the latter being able to roam the world freely prevented me from getting too emotional. Still, I can't help but get worked up...
Back
Top Bottom