Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Review JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

I understand. Nevertheless, I think it doesn't change the underlying problem, namely that, in the eyes of many users I've met so far, they're switching between regions way too fast. While in previous regions it took our heroes at least a couple of episodes to get from one major area to another...
  2. Queen Cynthia

I totally agree! That "instant jumping" (as I call it) between regions is getting lame and implausible if you ask me. Remember how much time they used to spend in previous regions in order to get to another place? And now ... they're just there in the blink of an eye. That's kind of disappointing.
  3. Queen Cynthia

Journeys apparently has a conceptional problem: We still don't know where the journey (pun intended) will eventually lead us to. So far, the series appears to be an arbitrary collection of single episodes with no or little logical connection. So, I'm afraid we won't get to see any proper gym...
  4. Queen Cynthia

I'd call it a solid episode. Although she's not my favorite character, I must admit Chloe had the best parts this time, while the scenes with Ash, Go and Opal turned out to be pretty pointless. Let's go more into detail: I liked the atmosphere of that forest in general. On the one hand, it...
Back
Top Bottom