Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

I see what you mean. However, I hardly see any way that the Anime could continue after something that's called Pokemon World Championships which basically covers everything. Either Ash is going to become an astronaut travelling different extaterrestrial planets or they'll introduce a whole new...
  2. Queen Cynthia

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

Oh, they absolutely have to have Ash go back to Sinnoh after Journeys. How could they not do that? Sinnoh was arguably one of the most favorite regions among us fans, if not the most favorite one, and DP had the best episodes that I can remember. Let alone the best and true Champion. They...
  3. Queen Cynthia

Needless to say what I'm looking for most in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl is the return of the one and only, the wonderful Cynthia. Are you as excited and hyped as I am? What are your thoughts on Cynthia's return? Here's what I totally wish for in the Anime (sure it's just a wish and we...
Back
Top Bottom