Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Of course, you can count on that battle being a pure DEM fest. After all, it 's the clash between the two worst written characters in Journeys, with tthe first one, Leon, being portrayed in a totally unrealistic, exaggerated way and the second one, Ash, plot armoring his way through the PWC and...
  2. Queen Cynthia

And let's not forget good old Greninja. He is the true "inventor" of the bond phenomenon, the original so to speak. All Lucario is doing right now is imitating his master and teacher Greninja. I never bought it that Lucario was able to perfect "Mega/Giga/Ultra Aura Sphere of Doom" within two...
  3. Queen Cynthia

The PWC and the Masters Eight Tournament in particular have given us reason for heated debates on how Ash (and I also want to include Leon) has been handled and how his battles have been written. As I was afraid this topic might pop up again in many future review threads, I thought it was a good...
  4. Queen Cynthia

It's not like Leon's opponents haven't been able to land super effective hits, as you pointed out with Aqua Tail and Stone Edge. It's just that if such moves come from Leon, they usually get that additional, annoying plot armor boost and appear to be extra powerful. And, of course, guys like...
  5. Queen Cynthia

I can't agree here. Even a full episode isn't enough for a showdown of the strongest trainers in the world. Each battle should at least be two episodes, if not three. Look at Ash vs. Kukui in Alola. It was a three-episode battle and that was intense for sure! You would at least expect the same...
  6. Queen Cynthia

After today's Leon vs. Alain catastrophe I'm so disappointed that I start thinking it's no use if we go on speculating here... Sure it's fun but what's the use of speculating if most of it won't come true anyways because the writers just seem to give a sh** what we fans are thinking and hoping...
  7. Queen Cynthia

Here's my opinion on the first round match-ups: I do understand why many fans are disappointed there won't be a rematch between Ash and Alain. However, I totally disagree with their opinion (and that of some youtubers like Pokeferlax) this was the worst choice ever and a shame and what not...
  8. Queen Cynthia

OK I'd say it depends on how you look at it. I remember being surprised that Ash beat Haxorus, which is supposed to be Iris' ace, relatively easily. But maybe we see that differently here. I don't know if I can agree here. Many fans of the Anime are also familiar with the games, so they will...
  9. Queen Cynthia

Well, I wouldn't have a problem either if there hadn't been that unnecessary Super Class battle between Ash and Iris where the former pretty easily beat the latter. So, considering that devastating defeat, I think it feels very forced that Iris is now supposed to rank 7th in the world all of a...
  10. Queen Cynthia

I could never imagine Paul being happy with Ash ranking higher than him now. Man, that Paul must be frustrated! Also, I'd love to see a battle between Paul and Alain, Ash's strongest two rivals by far. It sure would be an intense fight! Or maybe ... we're all wrong and will finally learn Paul...
  11. Queen Cynthia

Still wondering what they're planning to do with Paul. I just hope we won't learn he's finally quitted his career as a Pokemon trainer.... :censored: And have I mentioned yet I'm getting really hyped for the Masters Eight? :LOL:
  12. Queen Cynthia

Funny, that's exactly what I wanted to post right now after thinking about it for one whole evening. (Yeah, I admit I really got hyped and caught up in that :LOL: ) There has to be a "normal" Masters Eight during the season when the members compete for their respective ranks. And it must also be...
  13. Queen Cynthia

I admit you have a point here. However (as one of the greatest Cynthia fans) I just can't help feeling Cynthia ranking 2nd feels much much more earned considering she's been around for so long and due to her many returns and what she did in the Anime than Leon ranking 1st. The latter has been...
  14. Queen Cynthia

I know. But in that case one thing just doesn't make sense. It's either JN013 or Flint and Raihan not being part of the Master Eight anymore. Granted it's an elimination tournament, then we must assume it hasn't started until now (until the last participant has been decided, Ash in that case)...
  15. Queen Cynthia

Before I start joining the speculation, do we actually know it'll be an elimination tournament? It might as well be possible that just like in the other classes match-ups in the Master Classcare randomly(?) chosen and participants climb up or down every once in a while. I realized there's one...
  16. Queen Cynthia

WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY! My prayers have been answered! CYNTHIA has officially been revealed as the 2nd strongest trainer in the world, the vice-champion! Oh happy day! Yes, of course, I realized that some day I needed to put up with the fact they'll keep Leon at the top. But I'm more or less...
Back
Top Bottom