Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Review JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

I understand why you might think that way. But I can assure you it has little to do with the fact that I generally don't like Leon or that I didn't like the outcome of the fight. If you read my initial post, you'd see that I did indeed analyze the battle carefully (the way that I always do when...
  2. Queen Cynthia

We did watch the same battle, didn't we? ;) Before Charizard G-maxed, Lance had clearly been dominant. Anyways, I don't want to get lost in details, I mentioned that battle because back then, Leon was still portrayed in a relatively realistic way and we learned it's not that the Masters Eight...
  3. Queen Cynthia

Sorry this is not the case ;) Let me rephrase what you said: If the one I don't want to win wins by a totally far-fetched and implausible victory, then it's because that character is the author's pet. We saw how Lance totally dominated Leon in their first match (until the latter gigantamaxed...
  4. Queen Cynthia

I don't want to be rude either, but let me ask you this: If, in your eyes, we mustn't analyze Ash, then what's the point of this section of the forums in the first place? I mean in most of the threads here people discuss the show on a level that goes far far beyond what we get to see (or what...
  5. Queen Cynthia

Although you're not saying it directly, it kind of implies that the other seven members of the Masters Eight are boring grown-ups (except for Iris) that have lost their passion for battles? ;)
  6. Queen Cynthia

Well, that's your personal opinion. Sure, there are no "official" rules for champions how to behave. But in my eyes it's just so natural and goes without saying that I kind of find it strange having to explain it explicitly. It's called charisma and you can simply feel it if somebody has it or...
  7. Queen Cynthia

First, Cynthia didn't find it cute, she was just surprised that Iris didn't join Ash. As for the question if Ash's behavior is disrespectful or not, well I guess it depends on how you define respect and what you consider natural behavior. I admit that's a subjective matter, at least partly...
  8. Queen Cynthia

He could do just that in the VIP room as well, just like all the other champions that are watching the other battles too. ;);) That's no excuse for being that disrespectful to the greatest opponents he's ever had
  9. Queen Cynthia

Couldn't agree more! You're completely right. Alain's Mega Charizard X being (almost) OHKOed was extremely illogical and forced. But you know what will probably be even more unrealistic? Ash defeating Leon, the allegedly "unbeatable obstacle" with a super-duper, hyper, atomic bomb-like Aura...
  10. Queen Cynthia

So, this was the start of the Masters Eight Tournament, an episode of extremes: The first part, the opening, was extremely exiting and well done while the second part, Leon vs. Alain, ewas extremely rushed and probably the worst battle I've seen in a long time. First things first: The entrance...
Back
Top Bottom