Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

Are you getting excited for the episode already? Because I definitely am :giggle:
  2. Queen Cynthia

Ok, now I see what you wanted to say. I didn't really mean to use the word rude either because I was sure it probably wasn't your intention to actually be rude. And that's why I put it in double quotes to indicate it's kind of ironic. I'd say it was a classical misunderstanding between us two...
  3. Queen Cynthia

Cynthia is putting on lipstick :LOL::LOL: I find it kind of sweet the writers decided to give her some quirk despite her high reputation. So I guess Cynthia replaced her "addiction" to icecream with lipstick. Sweet! Of course, you would expect the "dignified Queen of Sinnoh" (as Cynthia was...
  4. Queen Cynthia

So then I got you wrong, sorry. However, you must admit this line of yours was misleading: One could interpret it like you wanted to say Cynthia is like those soccer players in their late 30s who already reached their full potential a long time ago and now they no longer are what they used to...
  5. Queen Cynthia

Yeah I can't even disagree here, but at the same time that's pretty sad and something I simply can't accept that easily. Hope they'll at least give us some Cynthia Special after the PWC is all over.... Considering that, no matter how much I think about it, I can't see a reasonable role for Ash...
  6. Queen Cynthia

Oh you're being a bit "rude", aren't you? :censored: Cynthia isn't that old after all! ;) And who says that she won't or can't grow any further off-screen ?
  7. Queen Cynthia

But we're talking about the Anime, not the games here. And when it comes to the number of appearances in the show, Iris has got much more focus so far considering that she used to be Ash's companion throughout BW. So if anything, the main focus should be on Cynthia this time and not on Iris once...
  8. Queen Cynthia

And that's what's worrying me to be honest. Iris fans might be pleased but what about the Cynthia fans? (if I was to guess I'd say there more fans of Cynthia than of Iris out there). The title implies it'll be all about Iris and what she's done so far and what not, while Cynthia is only...
  9. Queen Cynthia

I agree with you that the remaining battle will probably not be one opponent steamrolling the other. And at the same time that very fact makes me mad too. If Leon can be called "undefeated", why can't Cynthia, too? If Leon can steamroll Alain, why can't Cynthia do the same with Iris?? That is so...
  10. Queen Cynthia

We haven't gotten any news on this episode, have we? The more I'm thinking about this episode title, the more I'm getting worried this could be a one-sided Iris-focused episode... We've already had plenty of those episodes where underdogs are getting supported and, of course, we've already got...
  11. Queen Cynthia

Can you explain that a little bit further, please? As you can easily image I want to collect any information on the Queen, the wonderful Cynthia that I can get. But that background you mentioned is not quite familiar to me since I don't speak Japanese, so it's not so easy to get the connection...
Back
Top Bottom