Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Review JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Just wondering if Lance had added a bit more strategy to his style, then he would probably have won it. But leaving his Pokemon open and vulnerable for counterattacks and obviously not having any dodging techniques (which really surprised me) was the key to Diantha's victory As a sidenote...
  2. Queen Cynthia

What actually surprised me a bit was Lance's hot-headedness that reminded me of the hot-headed Ash from previous regions who used to act first and think second. It's surprising because let's compare that attitude with Lance's first battle against Leon, in which he was much much calmer and...
  3. Queen Cynthia

Or simply because Tomioka wasted too much time on that unnecessary battle vs. Hop. The built-up for the Masters Tournament should definitely have been done in an additonal episode. Today's episode proves what a difference it makes if you have the whole 20 minutes for such important battles
  4. Queen Cynthia

Finally, after a break that felt way too long, we got another Masters Tournament episode. And what an episode it was! Wonderful! (To whoever wrote that Leon vs. Alain disaster, I wanna say the following: THIS is what a battle between champions should look like and I hope you paid close...
Back
Top Bottom