Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

Your "great wall of text" line made me laugh hard :LOL: And yes, I totally agree with you! Even if it might be a bit mean to say but I actually don't care that much about Ash's progress anymore. All I want to see is Cynthia vs. Leon with Cynthia winning it. Then I could die in peace ^^
  2. Queen Cynthia

Very very well said! :giggle: Garchomp wasn't even close to losing at any point in time. I guess people keep thinking it because of that, admittedly, unfortunate scene after the final collision between Dragon Pulse and Draco Meteor where both Pokemon had their eyes closed and it kind of looked...
  3. Queen Cynthia

Honestly, I can't really see why. As opposed to all the other champions, Cynthia doesn't seem to care about her title or her rank or if she's a representative of Sinnoh. She was acting most humbly when calling herself "just a trainer who wants to test my potential". The poetic way she was...
  4. Queen Cynthia

:notworthy: Cynthia, perfect Champion, dignified Queen, heavenly angel...I bow down before you and your glory :notworthy: This was by far the greatest Master Tournament battle and if the PWC ended right now, I'd be totally fine and blissfully happy. The battle combined everything that you would...
Back
Top Bottom