Search results for query: *

1. Queen Cynthia

Review JN123: The Semifinals II: "Dazzle"

This! 100% It would have been OK and understandable if they had given Ash that one moment to shine and to impress Cynthia with Counter Shield. But that quick win over Gastrodon was really unnecessary and cheap. As @Twilight-Kun already pointed out by quoting the Pokedex, Gastrodon's strength is...
  2. Queen Cynthia

Considering that we'll get that defeat solely for the plot's sake, I'd say NOBODY should defeat Garchomp. Neither Lucario, nor Ash, nor Leon. I'll go with Diantha who claimed that it's Cynthia who should topple Leon at last. But no, there has to be that little boy from Pallet Town who needs to...
  3. Queen Cynthia

I couldn't help thinking of a certain song during the battle. While Ash probably just wanted a battle, Cynthia was like "You want a battle? Here's a war" :LOL:
  4. Queen Cynthia

Here comes the showdown that has been awaited for over a decade: Our boy Ash vs. the dignified Queen Cynthia! I've been praying for this to be the most epic battle in all of Pokemon and I was certainly not disappointed by how it started. First of all, let me point out that while everybody else...
  5. Queen Cynthia

Haven't seen the subbed episode yet (of course I'm absolutely looking forward to it), but I'm burning to know if they mentioned why Cynthia is going to retire
Back
Top Bottom