Search results for query: *

1. Quetsol Melt

Generation VI: The Future

Magearna is known as the Artificial Pokémon in English. I kind of liked the term Man-Made Pokémon a bit more but I'm not too fussed over the change. I'm thirsting for some main series game news. I really hope that they announce something on the 27th.
  2. Quetsol Melt

Well it seems that the hype train has gone and it left me behind. I have so much to say. First off, Magiana looks wonderful. From the Poké Ball looking dress, to the bunny ears, to the gear looking crown ornament, I like everything about it. It the looks like it'll be at least part Steel-type...
  3. Quetsol Melt

I think that people need to be open minded, expect the unexpected. Just because things were done in a certain way in the past doesn't mean they can't be done differently in the future. @Alexander you're talking about it being illogical for Game Freak to introduce new Pokémon in a currently...
  4. Quetsol Melt

I actually had thought about that and for all we know the game(s) (as you said) could handle things much differently than the anime. I mean in the 16th film Mewtwo could freely change into Mega Mewtwo Y without needing a mega stone. Really? How would you simplify things? I think it would be...
  5. Quetsol Melt

I feel like there are more Zygarde forms that are being kept a secret until the next game(s) is out. I was thinking about this yesterday but if there are in fact five cores, then as each core comes to together one by one with its respective percentage of cells, Zygarde would more than likely...
  6. Quetsol Melt

After much thinking there is no way Eternal Flower Floette could be the Pokémon they're revealing next month (assuming that's what they're doing). Not only would it be very anticlimactic due to us knowing about the thing for over two years but it would most likely mean that it'll be the Pokémon...
  7. Quetsol Melt

Whatever it is that CoroCoro is revealing next month I'm certain that it'll be a "new Pokémon" of some sort, whether or not that be a new form, mega evolution, primal reversion, or an actual new Pokémon species is up for debate. They already revealed the last mythical Pokémon of the generation...
  8. Quetsol Melt

At this point I don't give a flying fat rats ass what the next game is (or what generation it'll fall into). I'm just really exhausted with all of the damn waiting that I have been enduring since the Zygarde forms had been revealed. Had they not revealed the Zygarde forms I would be calmly...
  9. Quetsol Melt

Yeah it most definitely looks like an almost complete "Z" formation with the top part missing. I'm not going to get my hopes up however as they don't call these guys Troll Freak for nothing. That's not to say that there won't be a main series game this year. There is no you way in hell they'd go...
  10. Quetsol Melt

Oh I wasn't aware of that. Well I guess we'll never know as to why Mega Latios and Mega Latias were coded into X&Y.
  11. Quetsol Melt

I imagine they would've taken the cheap way out and just put endless mountains past the North, East, and South, had soaring been implemented into the games.
  12. Quetsol Melt

I do too. I feel like soaring was something that initially was planned for X&Y but was cut out. Why else would they leave Mega Latios and Mega Latias coded into the games? The best reason I could come up with as to why they did this is because Kalos isn't as big and spacious as Hoenn. Just...
  13. Quetsol Melt

I mean it's still possible that it could be captured in the next game(s) regardless of it being a Mythical Pokémon. Just look at Deoxys in ORAS, even though it's able to be captured they still refer to it as a Mythical Pokémon. Maybe playing the next game(s) is the only way to get Volcanion...
  14. Quetsol Melt

I think Desdar is referring to Volcanion when talking about V-man. A Komainu is a Japanese lion-dog statue, this... Komainu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Oops I see they already responded to you, lol.
  15. Quetsol Melt

I had assumed that. Just looking at it you can tell it's the poster for the short. On the topic of Zygarde Core, I guess you do have a point. I'm just waiting to see what they show us in the trailer on Thursday. I'm hoping that it clarifies things for us all.
  16. Quetsol Melt

Wow way to be dismissive. If my take on the word "indirectly" is correct, then Floette is "indirectly" responsible for the phenomenon that is Mega Evolution. Without Floette dyng no Ultimate Weapon would have been built. Floette not dying equals no Ultimate Weapon and no Ultimate Weapon equals...
  17. Quetsol Melt

I'd be willing to at least give them one more chance before I'm against the idea of there being more than one region in a game. On the topic of content, I'm assuming your referring to X&Y? If so the first games of the generation usually tend to have the least content when compared to their...
  18. Quetsol Melt

This times a million. I agree with everything you said above. We all know that Junichi Masuda likes to surprise us and what surprise would there be with giving us a Z version? That's right, none. Last generation should be a lesson to us all when there were people who were expecting a Pokémon...
  19. Quetsol Melt

What makes you think that Game Freak couldn't have learned from the error of their ways? Assuming the next installment does indeed include two regions, maybe one of the reasons why it's taking so long to release is because they're making sure everything feels like a full fledged experience in...
  20. Quetsol Melt

How do you know this for a fact? Do you truly believe that by next year if a game releases in the Autumn time frame that it will focus on Zygarde? As I said above there is only so much they can do to extend the Zygarde promo all the way until next year in the Autumn. I'll stop here because at...
Back
Top Bottom