Search results for query: *

1. Quick

The Situation Room 2.0

Update: I found out Spiffeh never played here for sure now. He played at a place called Smogon.
  2. Quick

The Situation Room 2.0

Hmm.. I would expect people to know who this individual is because I assume people talk to each other a lot here via PM and other means considering OC. I'll have to go try and dig up the quote where he said what I told you about him. Another question i have is how does this rule work where the...
  3. Quick

The Situation Room 2.0

looks like I will be at a disadvantage playing with OC the way it is run here. Shiffeh's a guy i played a newbie game with on MafiaScum sometime in 2015. When I met him he already had 5 years experience playing on a site that did OC and said he wanted to try to play on a site that didn't have...
  4. Quick

The Situation Room 2.0

OC is a pretty huge difference. I've never played at a place that had that. Can you talk about more of what that entails? I can't help but feel I might be getting the short end of the stick if it works like i think it does. Need more info though. Is there by any chance a guy named Spiffeh who...
  5. Quick

The Situation Room 2.0

Thanks :). I have a question actually. is there anything particularly different about the way you do Mafia here?
Back
Top Bottom