Search results for query: *

1. R1ke

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

As another Australian, I second this. Australia is a good candidate for a region.
  2. R1ke

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Australia and India can both work. They've both got distinct cultures that they can draw upon for pokemon designs, and feature iconic landmarks that they can incorporate into the region.
  3. R1ke

It could even have ties with Galar since Great Britain and India have some history together.
  4. R1ke

Yeah I was thinking India could be the next one as well. It has a distinct culture, has various iconic monuments and biomes to make the region pretty interesting. I can imagine there'd be a nice mix of modern cities, rural landscape (for a future wild area even) and historic temples/forts that...
Back
Top Bottom