Search results for query: *

1. R1ke

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Can’t believe that madman was right. Ig it’s a safe bet with all the champions tho. I’m pretty happy with the lineup, just a little bummed out about flint getting booted. My biggest hope is just seeing reserves tbh, Greninja’s probably coming so that’s a good sign. It’s the perfect time for...
  2. R1ke

Ilima could work for Alola rep, since Ash never got to battle him and he’s got a mega even
  3. R1ke

I mean these catching mechanics apply to the games now too. First pokemon go, then let’s go, now PLA and (maybe) Scarlet/Violet. Like now it’s not unbelievable to catch even fully evolved mons instantly in a poke ball. The only difference here is that it looks jarring compared to previous...
  4. R1ke

I'd rather more setup than coverage tbh
  5. R1ke

In b4 Bonnie sweeps with Squishy
  6. R1ke

Yeah I think replace night slash and fury cutter with meteor assault and leaf blade. I was gonna get rid of brutal swing as well but it has its utility Tbh I feel like he can handle slow and bulky opponents (like Kommo-o) anyway. Cause he’s got the range, dodge slower attacks with detect, use...
  7. R1ke

As long as Sirfetch’d beats something I’ll be happy lol I’d like to see meteor assault as well
  8. R1ke

Might be alone here but I'd honestly be happy if they continued the 'all regions' approach from Journeys, if The 'home base' was set in the new region Ash's team was developed properly They don't rush PWC or just give him a better goal Whoever the 'second protagonist' is doesn't have the whole...
  9. R1ke

No way infernape’s beating Leon’s Charizard here But I’m somewhat hopeful that repeatedly losing to it could make it more likely he wins at the end. He still lost to Alain’s MCX but overcame Kukui’s Incineroar. So who knows
  10. R1ke

Snorlax has also used 6 moves in one battle. That thing is OP.
  11. R1ke

I like where they're taking Ash here. His goal to beat Leon needs more depth and exploration. Hope they interact more outside of battling again.
  12. R1ke

Oh new one is heaps better. Much more expressive, vibrant and clean. Even here the old one looks awkward on Goh, but that could just be how they drew it. Only thing I don't like about the new one is the lack of blending between the characters and backgrounds. There's strong outlines so they just...
  13. R1ke

I’d agree with that but they’ve given Lucario an entire ‘gag’ type episode with Cinderace so idk. Maybe they backpedaled or don’t know what they want anymore. Surely Gengar and Dragonite don’t have to look cool anyways, at least that’s how they’ve characterised them
  14. R1ke

Of all the things I’ve forgiven the writers for, the pokemon handling is something I’ll never understand. How hard is it to just show Ash’s team existing throughout the episodes? Let alone interacting. Just have them wander in Cerise Park even.
  15. R1ke

God damn man, really? That's so bad. Ik Goh's controversial, but I wouldn't imagine someone literally dressing up as him would get almost assaulted. You'd think grown adults would know better than this. I'm fed up at how the community's reacted to his character - from all the stupid...
  16. R1ke

They might've just been so focused on Sinnoh promotion nowadays that they don't wanna bring Greninja back. Lucario is also a 4th gen pokemon and its mega has been the big 'thing' they've been hyping up for Ash rn. Having Greninja return there might've detracted from that, given his popularity...
  17. R1ke

AYYY CALLED IT
  18. R1ke

I used to think the rationale behind giving Ash fully evolved pokemon was that he’d need that sort of firepower to keep up with the PWC, since it would be filled with difficult trainers. But then he started using Pikachu for everything so idk. Korrina’s like the only one he ‘needed’ them for...
  19. R1ke

Anyone else noticed a bunch of similarities between Alain and Gladion? The two are eerily similar, like Obviously both are Ash’s main rivals in their saga, whom he faces in the league finals Similar dark-coloured clothing and ‘edgy’ attitude Half of their teams are dark types The main pokemon...
  20. R1ke

Thing is Ash has great pokemon this series, all have distinct personalities and most have interesting backstories. They can bounce off each other really well. Of all things this series, I’ll never understand why they were treated like this. PWC aside they didn’t even show them onscreen? You...
Back
Top Bottom