Search results for query: *

1. R1ke

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

Goodra should be Dragon/Poison or Dragon/Water imo. It’s covered in slime/goo and lives in the swamp (even evolving in the rain only). It also learns a fair amount of water and poison moves (in fact, more water moves than dragon ones via level up). It being mono dragon feels off to me...
  2. R1ke

Grapploct should be Fighting/Water type imo. It also needs better coverage moves like rock slide, earthquake, fire/thunder punch, zen headbutt, knock off, etc. I'd also give it more moves to take advantage of technician such as bulldoze and rock tomb.
  3. R1ke

Dusknoir is another one of my favourites who looks great but is rather underwhelming in battle. It desperately needs more reliable recovery moves, such as recover and drain punch (which also helps with coverage). I think giving it stockpile, spit up and swallow can also be helpful, as it can...
  4. R1ke

Another small change I'd make is switching Decidueye's base Special Defense stat (100) with its Speed (70). Not sure why he's this slow to begin with and it's not like he's a bulky pokemon anyways. Even better I'd trade some of its special attack and invest it into its attack (maybe from 107/100...
  5. R1ke

Oh man Electivire deserves some buffs. First make it an Electric/Fighting type. Then give it better physical electric (plasma fists, volt tackle or a signature move) and fighting (close combat, drain punch, mach punch) moves for stab. He also needs some set up moves like bulk up and agility...
Back
Top Bottom