Search results for query: *

1. R1ke

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

Honestly just evolve it. Regardless of how rushed it is. I'd rather it be shelved as a decent mon, than be present as an annoying one. Besides Ash would've done it, albeit the handling wouldn't have been much better. At least give it that.
  2. R1ke

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

It’s a shame bc Grookey is my favourite out of the Galar starters. Hope this isn’t the legacy it leaves behind. Hell all Rillaboom’s done so far in the anime is cause a controversy. Not a good look for this line.
  3. R1ke

Honestly yeah. It showed up so late, hasn't battled or used any moves, no meaningful development, causes problems that everyone else has to deal with, etc. I don't hate that Goh got it, but it suited Ash so well. That being said, he already had a full team by then so I doubt it would've been...
Back
Top Bottom