Search results for query: *

1. RAPTOR948

SwSh Hidden stuff about Sonia

True, and there is potential for something like seeing Sonia beating us to the punch of the championship, and showing she's extremely tactical, like how Cynthia is the most difficult champion of any generation with her versatile team. We might be hard pressed to beat her team if she is a...
  2. RAPTOR948

For all we know, the professors in Galar are the only ones to discover it, and it remained isolated from the rest of the world. The details being few and far in between, and professors hitting a brick wall as to it's secrets.
  3. RAPTOR948

Well, remember that among Viking clans, included Slavic, Germanic, and Celtic. And much of Europe's culture was forged by the nords of the various Viking clans. Sonia is a Slavic name, and her name means wisdom. So the theme is undoubtedly apt. And let's not forget that there is a LOT of depth...
  4. RAPTOR948

Okay, when I first looked up the new lab assistant Sonia, I got curious. For one, her name is the Slavic version, as Sonya is Germanic, and Sonja is from old Nordic. I did some digging to find out more. Sonia is a word to describe wisdom. Sonia meaning Wisdom, you get the feel of her name with...
Back
Top Bottom