Search results for query: *

1. RC821

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

2 more days left.
  2. RC821

The title of the next series is like calling the 4th John Rambo movie, "Rambo".
  3. RC821

The Heisei era anime
  4. RC821

She better wear the same clothes she wore in B2W2 and have better character development.
  5. RC821

I wonder what the title of the final episode of Sun and Moon will be? And speaking of merchandise, I hope we can get Team Yell's megaphone for real.
  6. RC821

Possible Japanese voice actors for Gym Leaders: Milo: Yuji Uekawa Nessia: MAO Bea: Fumie Mizusawa Allister: Tomoko Akiya
  7. RC821

I think Victor may be a good candidate for Ash's companion.
  8. RC821

I'm hoping that Nebby, Lunala, Necrozma, the guardians, Marshadow and the Ultrabeasts will appear in the final episode. I also hoped that in Ash's dream, Zacian and Zamazenta will call Ash to fly to Galar from Alola via the stormy seas but this time, Ash is not using the plane but Latias. They...
  9. RC821

I could imagine if Ash has 2 female companions. Ash, Pikachu and Rotom riding a Latios while Team Rocket trio uses a Sharpedo speedboat through the dangerous and stormy sea between hotter Alola and the cooler Galar will be interesting and badass as Ash, Pikachu, Rotom and the Team Rocket trio...
  10. RC821

At the end of the Sun and Moon anime, Latias will take Ash and Pikachu (and possibly Rotom) to Galar in three final episodes since Galar is far away from Alola. Considering the weather in Galar, it going to be a long and stormy ride (the weather for Ash's journey will be hot at the start but...
  11. RC821

Nessa looks Indian or Dougla (half Black and half Indian) to me. Also, I liked how Bea looked Filipino (no offense). They looked gorgeous and beautiful. I really want to see a Southeast Asian and mixed raced characters. To me, Southeast Asian and mixed race characters are very kind and nice.
  12. RC821

Allister reminds me of GeGeGe no Kitaro
  13. RC821

I'd be shocked if Sword & Shield has a Dark-type Gym Leader
  14. RC821

I want the anime's animation style to be similar to M20 and M21.
  15. RC821

I hope we have the male player character help Ash.
Back
Top Bottom