Search results for query: *

1. RC821

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

You know what happened when Red, Blue, Green and Yellow first came out. There are problems in the games but that does not mean a critical failure as these games started it all. Without these games, Pokemon would have not existed (obviously).
  2. RC821

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Arceus-dammit, I should have edit that reply instead of removing. What I meant to say was SwSh is not really a bad game per se but it could have been a lot better (in my humble opinion). I do like the new Pokemon and features especially Grimmsnarl and the curry making game. I also liked the game...
  3. RC821

Review bombing isn't going to help. This is why review websites needs to change their policy regarding review bombing. While I usually don't agree to anything to what critics had said, I also don't condone review bombing because most of the review bombs didn't talk about a product and are...
  4. RC821

Didn't the latter sold well, Ohmori can try harder than that.
  5. RC821

I heard from people that DP remakes may be released in 2021 or 2022.
  6. RC821

How about Canada, it would be like a combination of Unova, Kalos and Galar together.
Back
Top Bottom