1. RC821

Your controversial opinions

**Greta Thunberg flashbacks**
  2. RC821

Whoops. Moving this to that thread.
  3. RC821

That makes sense as Britain as a notorious history of hooliganism.
  4. RC821

This is why I wanted the remakes to be released in 2023 not just because that year is the 15th anniversary of Platinum.
  5. RC821

They could somehow merge the story of SM and USUM for the Alola remakes. Take away the interruptions from some characters.
  6. RC821

Disregard that statement that I made about the open world. I what meant to say was that SwSh is acutally an experimental game to see on what an open-world Pokemon game would look like because SwSh could be the last game with the traditional linear formula. Regarding the remakes, I actually seen...
  7. RC821

True that. I think they can add a difficulty settings (just like what and I might be wrong, Kirby Star Allies did after it was released or better yet B2W2), they can add this in the options where can you change the difficulty (yes, most games acutally have that). When it comes to Game Freak...
  8. RC821

I think that they should still work on the current games before they make a new game. Game Freak could still work on SwSh before the Gen 4 remakes or Let's Go Johto. What most fans actually didn't know (and I can confirm this because I read a lot of criticisms that SwSh is not entirely open...
  9. RC821

I do hope the next 3 gens will give new forms to a Johto starter.
Back
Top Bottom