Search results for query: *

1. R

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Started Ultra Moon; I chose Popplio as my starter, defeated Hau and rescued Nebby. Going to battle Hau for the second time. -Current team Popplio: Lv. 6
  2. R

Started Pokemon Moon; selected Popplio and then defeated Hau. Going to the festival next.
  3. R

Captured the Tapus, battled Kiawe and received Cosmog; going to switch out Pokemon from my box to train up next. Current team: Primarina, Solgaleo, Toucannon, Magnezone, Hariyama, Mudsdale.
  4. R

Captured the rest of the UBs and Necrozma, and defended my champion title; planning on catching the Tapus next. My current team is Primarina, Solgaleo, Toucannon, Magnezone, Mudsdale, and Hariyama.
  5. R

Going Ultra Breast hunting, already caught Nihilego and the two Buzzwole are next. My current team is Primarina, Toucannon, Solgaleo, Hariyama, Magnezone, and Mudsdale.
  6. R

Taking on the Pokemon League and have just defeated Hala and Olivia. My current team is Primarina, Magnezone, Toucannon, Mudsdale, Hariyama, and Solgaleo.
  7. R

Currently at Aether Paradise to rescue Lillie and Cosmog; defeated Faba again. My current team is Primarina, Magneton, Alolan Muk, Toucannon, Haraiyama, and Mudsdale
  8. R

Taking a break on Mount Hokulani and going to take on the 5th trial next; current team is Primarina, Magneton, Toucannon, Grimer, Mudsdale, Hariyama.
  9. R

Passed Kiawe's trial, encountered Colress and now taking a break in an Aether facility on route 8; my current team is Brionne, Magnemite, Grimer, Trumbeak, Hariyama, and Mudbray.
  10. R

I've just defeated Ilima for the second time and currently taking a break at the Hau'oli city Pokemon center with the current team being Brionne, Trumbeak, Growlithe, Magnemite, Alolan Grimer, and Makuhita; heading to Akala Island next.
  11. R

Doing Sun first; completed the challenge at the trainer school and currently taking a break at the Pokemon center with the current team being Popplio, Pikipek, Yungoos, Ledyba, Magnemite, and Alolan Meowth. I like how you have the option to swap a Pokemon from your party with the one you just...
Back
Top Bottom