Search results for query: *

1. RJB1987

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

That I can agree too - the games need a slightly longer generation cycle. Granted, it’s probably faster and cheaper to produce games now than it was 20 years ago... but yes. The anniversary and the Switch launch forced Gamefreaks’ hand
  2. RJB1987

See, I guess I’m coming from a different place - I started with Gen 1 back when they first came to the US, Gen 3 being the last games I purchased for years - almost a decade. I bought a 3DS and ORAS/XY only a few months before SM came out. I found ORAS great but XY lackluster. And that’s okay...
  3. RJB1987

From what I have seen from the datamine, I don’t see how USUM is different from any of the other third versions from Yellow onward. This feels like Stars all over again - people hyped up in their minds what USUM will Be and reality fails to come close. I, too, am slightly disappointed that...
  4. RJB1987

You know the old adage “you can’t please everyone all the time?” Yeah, that.
  5. RJB1987

So much negativity in these boards
  6. RJB1987

That's up to you.
  7. RJB1987

Isn't that because if people hack it, the game doesn't crash?
  8. RJB1987

1. No, preload would be impossible to leak without the title key. It was probably from review copies, since those went out yesterday. 2. Not sure, I’ve only looked for specific things of my interest. There’s a whole discussion thread for it. 3. Footage has already been leaked and a search should...
  9. RJB1987

Hmmmmm
  10. RJB1987

Exactly. Knowing their motives or a little about them doesn't necessarily negate their mysteriousness.
  11. RJB1987

That better not be a preload tease
  12. RJB1987

RE 5: Unless they're invisible to the NPCs, but we see them for narrative purposes...
  13. RJB1987

In his defense, he did say "#sponsored #freeproduct" so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  14. RJB1987

He says he has permission from Nintendo and TPC to reveal non-spoiler things
  15. RJB1987

Probably just full of it
  16. RJB1987

Phrasing! I’ll see myself out
  17. RJB1987

That’s kind of what I’m saying - they may have a few of them, just to market, even if they’re lame or competitively useless. There is a trailer releasing Friday and a CoroCoro due out soon. Alolan forms weren’t a huge focus last time, and I can see it as the last thing they’d promote right...
Back
Top Bottom