• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RJB1987

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

That would have been good too
  2. RJB1987

Electric and Dark would be nice, get that unused type combo knocked out finally. Still hoping for a Fire/Grass in the next Gen...
  3. RJB1987

The ignore function is a beautiful thing
  4. RJB1987

Unless Marshadow's role was diminished with Necrozma being brought to the forefront in USUM? *shrugs*
  5. RJB1987

I think it's supposed to look like aviation goggles
  6. RJB1987

As Master Yoda once said "do or do not" hahaha
  7. RJB1987

That’s just the association my mind made when I first saw. Apparently I’m not the only one, others have mentioned the resemblance when you look at them side by side
  8. RJB1987

Give them a middle evolution. The have a similar color scheme and the eyes/mouth look similar. When Drampa was first revealed I assumed it was a Dunsparce evo.
  9. RJB1987

True. A better name for it, if it was a flying type, would be スカイア or Sukaia, sukai here meaning sky...
  10. RJB1987

I just want Luvdisc to evolve into Alolalalamamamamamahahahaha and Dunsparce into Drampa.
  11. RJB1987

While the katakana translates to romanji as "Barukia" which is consistent with the last three Eeveeloutions in Japanese (リーフィア/Leafia, グレイシア/Glacia, and ニンフィア/Nymphia) the art style still seems off. However, "baru" in katakana would mean "bar" like where you drink or "crowbar." Unless the...
  12. RJB1987

But if we can't jump to conclusions and then throw a temper tantrum because of our own confirmation bias, what good is this thread?
  13. RJB1987

Gold and Silver was always intended and designed to be a sequel (and final game) to RBGY.
  14. RJB1987

I thought Salazzle was revealed in a trailer... but yeah that sounds about right
  15. RJB1987

I think the Dewpider line was also found in the datamine. I remember people her speculating if it was an UB or not before the release... but yeah there wasn’t much left to the imagination or to discover in the lead up. That’s one thing I did enjoy about USUM, seeing which past Gen Mons were...
  16. RJB1987

I don't think 2019 means more development time (although I would hope that means they'd spend the time tweaking it) just from a marketing and promotion standpoint, especially if they're going to want to show off new features and mechanics, an E3 preview with a 2019 release makes sense to me...
  17. RJB1987

See, that's the thing... the "or later" part. There is no guarantee it will be coming in 2018. Stranger things have happened, but we are ending Q1 of 2018 and it seems TCPI is taking their time this year. Which is fine. 2016-2017 was nonstop Pokemon promotions, with the mythical distributions...
  18. RJB1987

Maybe. Maybe not. Question: why does everyone want it out now instead of next year? We just got a game less than six months ago... 2019 won't hurt anyone. Having a gap year is good
Back
Top Bottom