Search results for query: *

1. R

What video games are you playing now?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm in the middle of a wifi tourney, and this is typically the only time of the week I play the game :p
  2. R

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. If by playing, you mean "listening to 'Beauty is a Mad Mistress' over and over," that is.
  3. R

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance No doubt one of the best games I have ever played, right up there with Sonic 3, Paper Mario 2, and Mario And Luigi SS. I beat it for the first time last night, so I'm going through another run-through, this time in Normal mode. This time I'll try to use the...
  4. R

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. I am waaaay too attached to my characters lol. Every time one of them dies, I just reset the game and try again.
  5. R

Megaman 2. THAT 4TH WILY'S CASTLE STAGE. THAT BOSS. OH LORD.
  6. R

I'm just fine with the hackers, to be honest. It's only one guy (at least on the Wii port), so you could still compare yourself to those around you and try to get a better time. Makes me wish the game had the option to view another person's run through of the zones so that I can see if there is...
  7. R

Sonic 4 on the Wii. I'm trying to break my record on Lost Labyrinth Act 2. ...Which is kinda hard as hell since I'm ranked first in the zone's leaderboard (save for a hacker with a 0:00 score, lol) and have abused damn near everything imaginable in that zone.
  8. R

Pokemon Ruby. I felt like training a Shroomish to the point it learns Spore. Luckily, I had caught an Adamant Shroomish the last time I played the game, maybe 6 months ago.
Back
Top Bottom