• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RK9

What are your game headcanons?

Hydruwugon
  2. RK9

Considering they are just regular Pokémon but from another dimension, I'd say this is highly plausible.
  3. RK9

Steven as well. But his last name gets dropped so often it feels as if it's part of his first name.
  4. RK9

I prefer Roxie too. I just wish she (but by default Gym Leaders in general) were used more. I feel Piers also lifts a lot off of being the first Dark-type Gym Leader (Which doesn't have to be a bad thing as it's a reason people may like him so much, but still).
  5. RK9

Based.
  6. RK9

Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres are a Fearow, Pidgey and Farfetch'd that have been experimented on respectively. As Normal/Flying types and Kanto being very science-orientated, they experimented upon them in an attempt to have them obtain the elemental powers, much like how Eevee is able to obtain...
  7. RK9

Hop: "What is he doing?" Victor: *Starts peddling harder* Rotom Dex: "He's beginning to believe."
  8. RK9

Well, yeah. If I wear different clothing, I look different as well everyday. Point remains, their appearance is the same. Same features, same skin color, same hairstyle, same hair color, everything. It's a full 1:1. That's just lazy especially when you have the chance and an actual good reason...
  9. RK9

Either way, I hate it. I hate the cheap cop out that is literal identical ancestors as a way to be uncreative with your design. At least USUM had a proper excuse in that it was just another timeline/parallel dimension but this stinks on every angle.
  10. RK9

Man, why did you have to remind me of this.
  11. RK9

Ah, shit. Didn't catch that. I had Route 13 in mind first but I always had the headcanon of Volcanion residing in the Power Plant so I didn't really want to have 2 legendaries in such close proximity of each other. You win this time, Esserise.
  12. RK9

Before they got captured by Team Flare, Xerneas and Yveltal's places of residence were the Winding Woods (Route 20) and Chamber of Emptiness (Route 22) respectively.
  13. RK9

The amount of trainer prodigies (The main characters, their rivals, Champions of the region) is somewhat of a meta joke in universe. People always say such prodigies pass by once a decade or so but then someone who dugs into the history books of recent times from the regions go "But how does...
  14. RK9

Evolution levels are actually not the 'standard' guideline for evolution but the one that is set for the protagonist for a Pokémon to evolve. This explains why Pokémon like Larvesta, Zweilous and other Pokémon that evolve late have such high level requirements: because that is how long it takes...
  15. RK9

Not necessarily a serious one, bordering on shitpost one, but still wanted it out here. No Mega Evolution in Galar is a result of the Alolan Propaganda against Mega Evolution. Their Dex Entries for some Mega Evolutions are propaganda against the mechanic itself and Galar took the bait. This is...
  16. RK9

Ultra Beasts aren't Legendaries. They are regular Pokémon from their own Dimension akin to how we got stuff like Golduck, Primeape. It's just that their dimension is different taht their stats and such are different. Solgaleo and Lunala aren't UBs but also not Legendaries. They're implied to be...
  17. RK9

Imagine if Let's Go Red, Blue and Green are twins of the FRLG Red, Blue and Leaf... Which Blue has always been obsessed with which Red!? I need answers!
  18. RK9

And then there's Adventures essentially making them one and the same.
  19. RK9

It's just a meme at this point. Everyone just wants to fit in with the meme and just says "Yeah I had no trouble, it was easy." even if they did have trouble. I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you.
  20. RK9

Not while Iris and Wallace exist. It used to be a funny meme cause "Haha X and Y easy brrr" but I feel the meme escalated too much into an actual scenario that doesn't involve the protagonist who is 600 IQ compared to AI skill level.
Back
Top Bottom