Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Legends be like "We gave you BoTW Pokemon but at the cost of framerates." Also protags are just Dawn and Lucas but X-amount of years back. Boring as hell. That said, remake looks nice. The chibis are quite cute, bit disappointed no redesign for Dawn and Lucas and Barry, but I'll wait for more...
  2. RK9

The leaks look interesting for sure. I'll reserve judgment and thoughts for now, but it's nice to see at least.
  3. RK9

The one who runs this account woke up this morning and chose chaos.
  4. RK9

It's never too early, but after people having begged for Hoenn ones for years non-stop and then immediately begging for Gen 4 ones straighta fter release for years without there even being a place to go without people begging for it like rabbid horses. Please no. Save my soul.
  5. RK9

Hold it there! You forgot about Leon's sole and only personality trait! Getting lost on even the easiest of paths and ending up in places he doesn't even know! The foreshadowing was there all along!
  6. RK9

Considering DPPt have a heavy time and space theme, I don't think space manipulation is out of the question. (Cause that seems to be the deal with Dynamax?) I guess I might be looking to far into it, but the Dyna/Gigantamax Cloud and the cloud over Mt. Coronet being similar/the same? Kinda sus.
  7. RK9

Barry out here wondering why his dad is just sitting job-less at home everyday doing nothing.
  8. RK9

They really aren't. In what universe are remakes that don't fix the most glaring gameplay issues the 'best remakes by a long mile'? Y'all tripping on that nostalgia. People be nagging at the new games for gameplay issues but then proceed to put the ones of the past with glaring gameplay issues...
  9. RK9

Flop? ORAS was a good game. It didn't have the battle facility (Which was an Emerald thing anyways, so people that expected it in a remake of RS kind of created disappointment themselves. Never expect something that is not guaranteed to get in.) But it are still good games. (And the best remakes...
  10. RK9

They didn't even dare to commit cause Red, Green and Blue were still in the game.
  11. RK9

What if we... introduce... Gastrodon South... And Gastrodon North... And Northeast and Northwest... and... Southeast and Southwest....
  12. RK9

The thing is that I don't see why you would play Let's Go if those exist. Why would I play a game with annoying mechanics and with a lot of stuff stripped down from the regular while the regular thing with everything and more is right there. For Kanto they could get away with it since the last...
  13. RK9

Any Fire-type is an addition to the Sinnoh dex to be fair.
  14. RK9

I mean you both spell Kalos and Kanto with the letters "K", "A" and "O" and those make up the majority of the name...
  15. RK9

I'd rather sleep on a bed of needles underneath a blanket of needles with my head on a pillow with needles. And then getting up in the morning with a floor full of needles.
  16. RK9

Inb4 a Fairy trainer from later generations makes a cameo.
  17. RK9

Hydreigon: "My time has come."
  18. RK9

Bruh.
  19. RK9

People wanted fucking what now?
  20. RK9

I agree. I'm fine with that. I think Dyna- and Gigantamax will take the 'centerstage' and Megas and Z-Moves, if they return, will be similar to how Alola had Megas as a post-game thing without any fuzz made about it. Yeah, while it was tied to XY at first because of the energy of the Ultimate...
Back
Top Bottom