Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I genuinely can't remember what a Shroodle is. Says all, really. Farfetch'd.
  2. RK9

It's pretty cute. I do wish we had a branched evolution line for the line so we could have Dragonite and something that maintained Dratini and Dragonair's design. I'm gonna swiiiiing from the Chandelure.
  3. RK9

Has some darn sexy legs. Sirfetch'd.
  4. RK9

Such a shame that it's so much trouble to get it when it's really not worth using in battle. Hitmonlee.
  5. RK9

Best and only Johto starter. In terms of both designs, movepool and lore, an absolute monster. Mega Charizard X? I know a majority hates it, but I don't, so.
  6. RK9

Not a fan, tbh. Goomy? Goomy's life. Sliggoo? Big no no. The Crimson Chin Buzzwole.
  7. RK9

The concept is nice, just badly executed. EDIT: Got Greninja'd. I find Snorunt pretty cute actually. I remember searching for it on my Sapphire save as a kid because I desperately wanted a Glalie. Since I see a lot of negativity about it in another thread, what about Magmortar?
  8. RK9

I think it's really overrated. It doesn't even look that good or special. Samurott.
  9. RK9

Shiny Mega Gengar is absolutely amazing. The white look gives it just that little bit of 'oompf'. Alolan-Marowak?
  10. RK9

Elesa's Gym made me hate it. Tangrowrth.
  11. RK9

Nice design, cool shiny, but not the best movepool, sadly enough. Also not the best Eeveelution. Porygon 2.
  12. RK9

I like the simplicity of its design. You can see what it's meant to be and its former signature move, Ice Ball was pretty fun to use back in my Sapphire playthrough. I do wish it got some more diverse special movepool. Tell me about best doggo, Arcanine.
Back
Top Bottom