Search results for query: *

1. RK9

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

It's been a while. I've been working on notes for various stuff that likely won't ever get a full fanfiction but I have the annoying thing that if I have something in my head, I need it out on paper to get it out of my system, so a lot has been character notes, worldbuilding notes and short...
  2. RK9

Got nearly 3k words in for a new chapter of my Digimon fic, and I still got at least 3 more scenes pending. Going to be a long one, boys.
  3. RK9

Some small revisions in the most recent chapter. I'm slowly finding back the power and motivation again. Hopefully it won't be long before I put this up.
  4. RK9

The bottle of ketchup has opened and approximately 2000 words managed to flow out on their own. (ANd with bottle of ketchup I mean that my writers block disappeared.) Got to capitalize on this moment.
  5. RK9

You finally know who you are now. Poggers.
  6. RK9

I'm in the phase where I either: A: Have a writer's block B: Don't like what I've written and end up discarding it or massively reworking it. The pain is real.
  7. RK9

Tackled one part of my Digimon story's newest chapter. Still need to tackle one other half though.
  8. RK9

Nothing I've written, but I've read a couple of the reviews that came in and my god does it feel good to see people enjoy your fic despite you not knowing if people would like it and being insecure about what you put out. As DIO once said "This is the greatest high".
  9. RK9

Tweaked some minor things after putting down what should be the final piece to the chapter. Hopefully it can go up tomorrow or the day after. It's been too long.
  10. RK9

Decided to do so Pokémon orientated drabbles to get some stuff out of my system. Still not sure on the 'style' I'm doing for it but I'm sure I'll find an answer. As far as my Digimon fic goes, still a bit stuck at the 'link' between the first part and the second part. Hopefully I can figure it...
  11. RK9

Currently a bit at a standstill. Got the 'bulk' done but am stuck at the tiny 'connecting' pieces so to say.
  12. RK9

Making quite some progress on the newest chapter of my Tamers fanfic. Hopefully I can put it out tomorrow or the next week.
  13. RK9

Posted the second chapter of my Digimon fanfic yesterday and wrote some more on a one-shot drabble I need to get out of my system. (Not sure if I ever get it out cause it's part of a scrapped project again, so a lot of context, built relationships and adventures they went through are kinda...
  14. RK9

Wanted to put the final touches on my chapter but the client I use to put my stuff completely collapsed on me for today so I was not really in the position to be able to do so, sadly. I also worked on a character for another project and that's now gone due to the client collapsing. (Luckily it...
  15. RK9

Made some author's notes on the end of the chapter and the beginning of the chapter to address some things. I just need to give it a last read through before putting it out there... It's been 5 weeks since the pilot dammit.
  16. RK9

Since the pilot chapter was pretty well-received, I've know begun a second chapter. Exciting times.
  17. RK9

I finally patched up the final parts of the Tamers pilot chapter I meant to get out. Putting it out tomorrow and hopefully there'll be enough interest to continue it. Kinda nervous and anxious about it though.
  18. RK9

I tweaked up the chapter that's functioning as a pilot for a Digimon Tamers story I want to gauge interest on. Other than that, mostly some notes regarding some other long-term projects I'm thinking of doing. Seeing if it's doable, character outlines, all that.
  19. RK9

Wrote some text conversations for some Digimon Tamers shorts fic I plan on doing one day. One day.
Back
Top Bottom