Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Good thing Gen 8 is on its way. MEGA FOR FLYGON. SPREAD THE WORD. GIVE FLYGON WHAT IT DESERVES!
  2. RK9

Whatever the starters will be, I'm betting it's a trio of which I will probably not pick the Grass starter. Again. Seriously. When will they make a Grass starter that outdoes the other two for me. I've only chosen the Water and Fire ones up until now.
  3. RK9

FOR DISAPPOINTMEEEEEENT. It probably is what we all think it is, but I like to keep my expectations dangerously low this time around.
  4. RK9

I feel Elite Four should have different types anyways. The Gym Leaders already have mono-Type teams and the Elite Four are supposed to be, well, the elite, so why not act the part. Would also prevent you from steamrolling a certain member with a certain typed mon.
  5. RK9

Inb4 they're waiting for so long with news because there won't be a Gen 8. :lapras:
  6. RK9

It's so dry in here, jesus lord. We need some of Kyogre's Primordial Sea at this point.
  7. RK9

If it makes you feel better, I never knew Type: Null and Silvally were Legendary Pokémon, until I saw someone here state that, and I was like "This guy is joking, right?" Then I jumped on Bulbapedia and noticed that it was indeed a Legendary and other sources confirmed this as well. Yeah...
  8. RK9

I do agree that we need less Legendaries. Like, for real. In Gen I and Gen II, they actually felt Legendary because there were so few of them. Gen III too. Then Gen IV came and everything that's 'Legendary' and 'Mythical' just exploded in numbers up to the point that it all doesn't feel special...
  9. RK9

Yeah, no. A region full of only Regional variants is boring, bland and not exciting since we've already seen those Pokémon before but now they just look different and have different typings. But to be fair, I found regional variants a boring concept since its reveal, but hey, that's me.
  10. RK9

Gen 5 last two times while Gen 6 ranks above it? Yeah, this definitely can't be correct. Gen 5 is the best Gen anyways so it can't even be in the bottom half
  11. RK9

I think no voice acting is the best. Otherwise, we'll have one half of the fandom complaining why the protagonist sounds the way they do, and the half of the other half is annoyed about the cutscenes taking longer now.
  12. RK9

The more time passes without any news, the more I start to feel like Hoenn when scorched by Groudon's Drought.
  13. RK9

Mewtwo's birthday deserves an international holiday, man. Give it to the people so they can honour it like it deserves.
  14. RK9

I would have found it funny if there'd be someone who'd just unleash Z-Powers without the dance and everyone goes "YOU HERETIC! WHAT ARE YOU!?" just for bringing out the power of something they all thought could only be unlocked by a little dance passed on to each other.
  15. RK9

And really mainstream. I'd rather not have a Normal Champion to have all the obvious, strongest and most popular Normal-types in use. Especially when his lore is that he went from absolute bottom to the absolute top just through hardwork.
  16. RK9

I think Normal would be cool for a Champion. In a world full of prodigies making it to top, an 'ordinary' trainer who just worked his butt off to become the strongest trainer in the region would be a cool sight.
  17. RK9

5 new pages! There must be something revealed! Reads through the 5 pages I should have known better.
  18. RK9

With the amount of time we're waiting for info, they might as well just spoil a quarter of the game by the time we get info.
  19. RK9

I don't. I want to plan my team out. I simply refuse to waste my time on a Pokémon that won't be useful throughout the game. (Think of something that gets knocked out by just looking at it, or just is unable to do anything well, doesn't learn a proper good STAB move until the game is pretty...
Back
Top Bottom