Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

I love how the fanbase just fights each other with chairs over the whole Kris and Lyra thing. Pretty amusing to see what one little thing brings about.
  2. RK9

- Aggron - Hariyama - Mightyena - Exploud - Sharpedo - Wailord - Camerupt - Absol - Glalie - Relicanth
  3. RK9

Let's go! Arceus and Let's go! Bidoof. They will be two of the most OP starters ever known.
  4. RK9

So from what I've seen, people've been shiny hunting and somehow, the shiny they got pretty much got the perfect/a really good nature (A Modest Shiny Vulpix or Jolly Shiny Charmander). Is this just sheer dumb luck or something that's programmed into the game?
  5. RK9

But then there are also people who don't play Pokemon GO like I do who basically just get given the finger unless we start playing the game for those one or two Pokémon we need/want for the game to never be touched again afterwards.
  6. RK9

Ouch, that sucks. I don't play Pokemon Go so that's a big blow. And they're not catchable either, like Clefable in Mount Moon?
  7. RK9

So as I'm thinking of purchasing this game and reading this whole online payment thing. Is it possible in-game to get trade evolutions (So Haunter to Gengar and Kadabra to Alakazam) through the use of candies as well, or do I really need to trade them over? Is it even possible to evolve Pokemon...
  8. RK9

Probably a weird question, but is there already something where the different sizes of species are noted down? Also, from the Let's Plays I've seen on Youtube, the game looks quite fun thus far. You guys reckon it's worth getting the Switch for?
  9. RK9

Just you wait. This is just the beginning. Y'all ready for Pokémon Let's Go: Magby and Let's Go: Elekid, kids!?
  10. RK9

Whatever the explanation is, it won't please everyone. That said, I hope that Green/Leaf/Blue gets a playful/trickster-like personality like in the manga, but I fully expect her to just be something like Red on Mount Silver.
  11. RK9

Besides that, I expect Giovanni to stay the 8th Gym Leader. Champion is the bigger question to me. Do they go with Trace, Blue or Red or perhaps a new character all together?
  12. RK9

If Green (Just change her name to Blue already.) doesn't get a Nidoqueen, Blastoise and a Wigglytuff/Clefable, I'm going to riot.
  13. RK9

OMG GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS.
  14. RK9

I see where you coming from, but in a world where sales make or break a game and/or a possible sequel, you kind of have to. Besides that, I'm not wanting it to fail because I don't like it. I want it to fail so they can improve. Like, the way the games are looking at the moment it's all just...
  15. RK9

All I will say is that I really hope this bombs so GameFreak realises that the majority of fans isn't waiting for these kind of games and that they should stick to the formula of success. Only way these games can be salvaged to me is if they introduce New Megas.
Back
Top Bottom