Search results for query: *

1. RK9

SwSh Starters Discussion

Honest? While using Inteleon, my favourite might just be Rillaboom. An absolute beast. Shame it's model does not do it as much justice as its artwork does. Inteleon is great even though I could do without the bodysuit and huge hands. I hate Cinderace. A better physical Fire Blast and a HA...
  2. RK9

SwSh Starters Discussion

Imaging expecting their evolutions today and getting jebaited. That'd be a huge shame, wouldn't it.
  3. RK9

SwSh Starters Discussion

We have a credible leak though. Pretty much 90 percent they mentioned thus far is right.
  4. RK9

SwSh Starters Discussion

Didn't we learn about Greninja and the other final evos because XY hit street date earlier than it was supposed to?
  5. RK9

SwSh Starters Discussion

Well, I guess a not-gorilla would be fine but after a lot of monkeys that never became full gorillas, it owuld be nice. As long as it doesn't become Grass/Fairy, I'm fine. Ever since it's debut, for something that shouldn't be that much of a common type, we have gotten an awfully large amount...
  6. RK9

SwSh Starters Discussion

If Sobble doesn't end up as cool as that one leak of its final evolution I'll be very upset. I'll also be upset if the Grass one doesn't become a gorilla.
  7. RK9

SwSh Starters Discussion

I actually think Blaziken and Infernape look amazing. Emboar, I can see what you mean. Not the first thing I think of either when someone says "nice design".
  8. RK9

SwSh Starters Discussion

The water and grass ones take my interest thus far. The fire one looks really off.
Back
Top Bottom