Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Moves you think need changes?

I kind of want to change Dragon Rush. Not a full 100 percent accurate, but like 90 or so should be fine.
  2. RK9

The same guy who decided on lowering Dark Void's accuracy while also making it now only usable by Darkrai.
  3. RK9

Of all the moves you name, you pick the ones that definitely shouldn't be 2-turn moves... And even Surf, which... isn't a 2-turn move. Fly takes 2 turns, which is fine for some strats, but can still miss. If I take 2 turns for a move, I don't want it too miss. Other than Brave Bird, it's one of...
  4. RK9

2-turn moves should really be a thing that needs to die. Make them all 1 turn moves. Like Fly has no business being a 2-turn move. And most 2-turn moves like Roar of Time and Kyurem-Black and Kyurem-White's sig moves are moves that are limited to 1 Pokémon learnable (And some very, very, very...
  5. RK9

Seems we all agree that just clicking Scald and wait, no matter what situation or turn your on doesn't have any drawbacks.
  6. RK9

If Scald keeps its base power, make its burn chance 10 percent. If itnkeeps the burn chance, lower its power to 50/55. A lot of damage, plus crippling a lot of mons while 9 times out of 10 you are also a really bulky mon is just stupid design. Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt don't...
  7. RK9

I think Iron Tail and Dragon Rush need a buff in the accuracy department. But that's probably just me.
Back
Top Bottom