Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Do you just happen to play with teams consisting of 3 strikers? Or do you just have a very shallow roster? Cause the Alola fair event regular stages shouldn't be that hard that you can't beat them.
  2. RK9

The daily regional rotation is intentionally set up in a way you can't brute force it. If you use pairs from the respective region, you get the stat boost needed to clear the stages (Think of a hidden modifyer to Will or a hidden nerf to your own non-Johto stuff).
  3. RK9

Probably because Leon is the second most popular character from SwSh/Gen 8 in Japan. But even despite that, it's a bit messed up they gave him 2 alts in a short time, considering Raihan and Hop complete the top 3 popularity for SwSh.
  4. RK9

6-star Skyla will be implemented in a later update. It's in of the dev letters if I remember correctly.
  5. RK9

Piers doesn't use Dyna-Gigantamax where as all other relevant characters do, so it makes sense until Dynamax is implemented.
  6. RK9

Who knows, I think it's more so easing people into 'generosity' before dropping an absolute bombshell for the 1.5 banner by dropping bait in between. Not that I'm complaining. My best Fairy unit is Lisia. Who isn't even a Fairy-type.
  7. RK9

Yeah, Xerneas is bazonkers. Best Fairy unit by a long mile. Since he's free, he'll be 5/5 20/20 too so he'll hit like a truck despite being support. Not sure why Dena is so nice to us by giving us such a good unit for free. Something's wrong, surely.
  8. RK9

The new Legendary Event with Xerneas and Yveltal has them partnered to Other than Valentine's Serena, we're also getting
  9. RK9

The BW story is so good that either argument works. Personally I always pair N with Zekrom so this is fucking great. Can't wait till he becomes available.
  10. RK9

Why wouldn't they. All the characters are voiced.
  11. RK9

Don't roll on every banner and splurge all you have into one banner. There's no other way.
  12. RK9

In fact, they usually adress you with just 'him', 'he', 'you', all that. They do adress the player character, just by anything else than their name. Unless they give you a universal nickname you can't change that they can adress you by, it'll likely be the same. (Three Houses managed to do it...
  13. RK9

Yeah, please keep your gems. Gloria as a unit is really mediocre and not worth it unless cool points and we're getting reruns of with massive hints of like @KrisiChiki said. Roll smart, not a lot.
  14. RK9

What I've gathered is to basically put all your golden eggs in Blue's basket. Buff Blue using his own buffs, don't do anything else. Make sure they target Blue so he can evade (Apparently when they miss they take longer to attack after) and click Air Cutter and your Sync Move and nothing else...
  15. RK9

I mean, I have Blue at 2/5 and gridded and Skyla at 4/5 and gridded and I don't even make it. (This could also tell you something about my skill level but I tried every possible strategy and I really can't get underneath 2:00)
  16. RK9

Yeah, the problem is DeNa. DeNa is infamous for pretending to be 'generous' just to pull a hook and sinker and making it so you are forced to pull. Like, early event of this you think "OH I can do this with Blue." Until you hit later stages and realize, "I might need Nate". But Nate is...
  17. RK9

I don't really recommend pulling Nate for this event either. it's that he gets a boost that he's good but otherwise he's apretty mediocre/awkward unit that has no use after this. At Blue, same-ish. I did his sync grid and I got him at 2/5 but best I'm able to reach is around 2:40 something with...
  18. RK9

Get Nate to 5/5 and to EX, expand his Grid and use 2 supports so he can deal big damage. Same for Blue and Pidgeot.
  19. RK9

It's called datamined gamefiles.
  20. RK9

To be fair, they got to keep some notable characters behind in case there's a rough patch. Marketing strats, basically.
Back
Top Bottom