Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Got two copies of May. I got nothing to complain about, luckily!
  2. RK9

I did. I didn't plan to since she goes into the permanent pool but my gacha addiction kicked in and threw in 2 multis.
  3. RK9

Got him on my first multi too. Splurged some extra gems on him for a potential 3/5 but didn't get another copy so I dipped and await future stuff.
  4. RK9

Seeing that I was sitting pretty safe on gems, I decided to roll on Steven's banner since I do want him for the collection. Got Wally, Wallace and Steven himself in 3 multis. All of which I didn't have yet. Neat.
  5. RK9

Dang. That's crazy. Congrats, tho. Sure wish I'm able to get Phoebe soon once I roll again. Still don't have her. Lisia would be cool too.
  6. RK9

Unless you really like her, I wouldn't recommend it. The event ends after a couple of hours and at 1/5 she's not really any good. (Which means you'll need to get her as 3/5 and even then, Steven is better if you want a Steel-striker.) If you pull her just for the event, only 5/5 is the best...
  7. RK9

Yeah, truth be told, with the Sync Grid, I think even dupes (Until 3/5) are a good thing, so either way I got nice'd. Even though I do have 2/5 Sygna Leaf but it's nice to have options. (Or if a Grass version of the Prestige Event happens. Which I hope will never return. Ever.)
  8. RK9

My last gem pull was for Alder who I got, with the ticket pulls they gave out I got some pretty good luck. I only got 1 dupe (Jasmine) who's now 3/5 and otherwise a unit I enjoy using. Others I got were Dawn, Lyra and Caithlin, all pairs that I didn't have so that's always welcome. (Even though...
  9. RK9

Might as well. The general pool will only get bigger and bigger so getting a specific one has no point.
  10. RK9

As it was a Pokefair, I could finally pull again. Managed to get Hilda and Serena to 3/5 while also getting Alder. Let's go.
  11. RK9

Possibly. Even though I attribute it more to there not really being that many marketable Bug-type pairs in the game right now. No Pokefair no party tho!
  12. RK9

SS are limited like the seasonal variants and Champions. They are only in their own pool on their own banners. Which is probably why you should never pull for units that are in the general pool anyways, but everyone to their own I suppose.
  13. RK9

If you don't get them now it doesn't matter. They'll end up in the general pool so you can always get spooked.
  14. RK9

Yes.
  15. RK9

I feel this. It's nice to get new 5-stars this way, but I'm rolling for the limited 5-star for a reason. The 5-star pool is becoming way too big. Which isn't necessarily bad, but it would mean they would have to do a select pool for banners instead of throwing all of them in there. As...
  16. RK9

Went out of my way and rolled for Lucy. Managed to get Ethan, Krys, Clemont, Sophocles, 4 Plumeria and regular Elesa while on my over to Lucy. I also finally got Kahili! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
  17. RK9

Got Serena in my first 10-roll. I'll take it.
  18. RK9

Datamined new pairs:
  19. RK9

Got Jasmine with a handful of singles. Skipping Dawn cause I really don't care for her. And so I wait for Sygna Blue and Sygna Leaf.
  20. RK9

Decided to skip Kukui cause he'll be in the general pool after and I don't have any particular feelings towards him. Still doubting on big Steve. Metagross would be dope but the Solgaleo exists and was free. And I harbour no particular feelings to Steven in particular.
Back
Top Bottom