Search results for query: *

1. RK9

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

But. That's exactly how the game is supposed to be played. What do you mean that's not how it's supposed to be played!?
  2. RK9

I mean, not on its own, but if you look at the total picture, it does make the treshold to enter competitive battling in general easier to enter. But yeah, fair.
  3. RK9

Yeah, they really lowered the treshold to enter which is really nice. I was surprised to have had a Leftovers early in the game and finding stuff like Black Sludge and Life Orb throughout the games regular story. Then there's also HAs being available through raids as well. Certainly interesting...
  4. RK9

Didn't even say I was going to say something controversial but oh well. Shrug
  5. RK9

The fact that I'm really positive about the game is already controversial enough for a part of the fandom.
  6. RK9

I'm ready to upset a lot of people and frankly I don't care. Also, (Possible) spoilers ahead. Disclaimer: I don't give a flying fuck about the dexit or the whole model stuff and I'm not into a game for animations. If you want to complain about it, go somewhere else, cause I don't fucking care...
Back
Top Bottom