Search results for query: *

1. RK9

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters

It's in the game data for the game. Various places have it.
  2. RK9

I sincerely doubt they'll do that. Considering that . Otherwise we'll have 7 variants of it.
  3. RK9

Not really. Variant units are really common in gachas. That said, they are all still from the game universe. Meanwhile, Ash is from a very different universe where stuff works a lot different so everything would be awkward as hell to have him in. I just really don't want him in.
  4. RK9

Espurr can happen, but Charmander is not merely species repeating, considering Mega Zard Y exist. Also, while Meowstic are technically the same mon, they do have different stat distributions and different movepools so they're kinda a 'different' Pokémon in a way. I don't think Serena will...
  5. RK9

I... never said she was? Like, they are so similar in design that I don't believe they aren't the same, it's just that the different naming immediately makes people think they are so I never discuss it cause I don't feel like doing that. (Considering a lot of people can be really stubborn about...
  6. RK9

We don't even know if she will ever be in the game and how they'll handle it when they do. Only one we know of is who doesn't create any problems due to the same name and being the same person.
  7. RK9

I don't think Ash will appear. When it does, I'll drop the game faster than you can say Blast Burn. Fully expect Greninja-Ash to either Selene or Elio or someone with a Sygna Suit. Thus far, every gen has had a protag without a (Traditional) starter. (Leaf gets Eevee and regular Blue gets...
  8. RK9

Okay, so hear me out. What if, the starter advantage-disadvantage thing is only something for mainline games. Like, the fact that it just happens to be right for Kanto (Which they truly fucked up btw. Red should have had Venusaur.) but meanwhile, we have Kris running around with a Feraligatr...
  9. RK9

There is no canonicity. Hoopa and his hoops can do as it pleases and it can summon whatever version of a character it pleases. Basically, don't worry about it.
Back
Top Bottom