Search results for query: *

1. RK9

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Except that that is not the message, especially if you take in account 02's epilogue so if you think the message is "Digimon is for kids", I think you either didn't pay proper attention or watched a different movie. That said (Since this is not a Digimon thread but a Pokémon one), I don't think...
  2. RK9

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I don't think there's a proper uniform way to do that, personally. A lot of franchises try it with crossovers, but crossovers always come with a lot of shit and people end up hating them more often than not. But then when you do it a different way, like XY or other regions incorporating nudges...
  3. RK9

Australia or Greece would be pretty cool for a region. Greece has a lot of stuff they could work with (Gods, other mythologies, philosophy, all that) while I feel Australia is a great fit if they continue to want to use Wild Areas. Maybe something from South-America too. (Some Inca inspired...
  4. RK9

I think a game of mechanical/artificial progress vs natural progress would a neat concept to delve into. I guess Opelucid City had some of that cause it was different in each version but it never really delved into it. You could even make a power-up mechanic out of it if you want. One where...
Back
Top Bottom